Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Hey Guys, this year I am taking part in a 24 hour gaming marathon to raise money for children's hospitals. I am in no way asking you to donate (though if you wanted to it would be awesome), just wanted to make you guys aware that I will be streaming the 24 hour session on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/clownpenisdotfart if you wanted to pop in at any point and tell me how bad I am at being a ranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i thought Cube World died...

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
good luck my friend. what is cube world

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
thank god for clownpenisdotfart

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool hope u get out of the hospital soon op didn't know they treated retard there

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
so, no discussion. just going to drop that advert and leave?

gently caress you and your stream. i hope all those kids die and its your fault OP

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

JiveHonky posted:

so, no discussion. just going to drop that advert and leave?

gently caress you and your stream. i hope all those kids die and its your fault OP

I'm letting this thread develop organically. It must spread its wings and learn to fly on its own.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
pls tell me what cube lord is

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I think op might be autistic

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

neato burrito posted:

I'm letting this thread develop organically. It must spread its wings and learn to fly on its own.

wanna know what im eating for dinner? ill tell you: blue diamond bold habenero bbq almonds and bud light, thats what. good luck with your thread and your other problems, OP!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's cool they will treat u op even though ur only a child mentally also didn't think they'd have beds that can support u but that's cool too i guess obesity is another epidemic this vidoe game money will finally fix

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

neato burrito posted:

i hope your thread makes like icarus and loving dies, fool. the extra life wars have begun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

pls tell me what cube lord is
minecraft

but not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

So work was okay today. It was raining but I was doing inside maintenance on an old church so that was nice.

How was everyone else's day?

Also gently caress you and your garbage threadOP.

• Locked thread