Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
They should let jp post but restrict him to e/n so you know where to find him if you need to chat but he's not mingling with gen pop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

So they're like feminists but are guys instead of girls?

I would say they have a binary relationship with the SCUM manifesto feminists an some of the U of Berkley feminists. Both sides usually poo poo post the entire internet like a WoW goldfarmer.

Sethex fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Nov 9, 2015

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

why are 90% o the threads in gbs about feminism or mras now. place is turning into 4chan

*OP thirsts for feminism arguments with goons*
*Thread Created*
*OP clicks refresh feverishly*

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
gently caress. Missed ground floor on yet another Jon Pop thread.

Has he done the dance yet where he pretends for maybe four posts that his day-old rereg totally isn't "this Jon Pop guy" before he starts bitterly defending his prior posts/ranting about the time he supposedly set a girl up for a gang rape?

That's always fun.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'd appreciate it if Lowtax revealed how much Jon Pop has paid to post on the SA forums at this point.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FuckenPunchOn posted:

gently caress. Missed ground floor on yet another Jon Pop thread.

Has he done the dance yet where he pretends for maybe four posts that his day-old rereg totally isn't "this Jon Pop guy" before he starts bitterly defending his prior posts/ranting about the time he supposedly set a girl up for a gang rape?

That's always fun.

i was about to point the jon pop finger but you regged coincidentally exactly 2 years ago

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Putty posted:

i was about to point the jon pop finger but you regged coincidentally exactly 2 years ago

dun dun DUUUNNN

*posters look at each other, shocked, as we fade to commercial*

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'd appreciate it if Lowtax revealed how much Jon Pop has paid to post on the SA forums at this point.

SAclopedia counts 45 or so reregs, but I'm fairly sure there are a few missing. That's since, like, August. There are online games from which I've been banned four dozen times, but they were free. We probably ought to contact whoever is financing this mutant dipshit's eternal internet spaz safari and tell them to stop.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The Mentalizer posted:

You don't have to, apparently he's already re-regged. Posting in this thread, even!

Yeah. That was confusing. I actually meant zergfluid. But, hey, if he thought I missed him, maybe it would up his self esteem and he'd stop hating women so much.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

4chan was smart enough to ban that poo poo though.

How does something get banned on 4chan, I thought there weren't any rules there or whatever

If you make a gamergate thread there do you get banned? How does that work? I don't chan

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
4chan actually has quite a few rules, even if unspoken nowadays. They lean much harder on the "It annoyed a mod/janitor, therefore its banned" thing than SA does. All the dudes touting illegal stuff from back in the mid-early 2000s have moved onto places like 8chan.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Ameriskanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

i heard they like to get together and rub their cocks together, mutual jo., cum on cocks etc. i bet they circle jerk and touch erect penis heads with each other, frottage and fart and smele each others farts

Please don't post my Craigslist personals tia

• Locked thread