Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This is why I live in suburbia and hate big cities. gently caress having to freak out over little things like driving around surrounded by lovely drivers and weird left turns without their own light and oh I need to get groceries see you in two hours because everything every little thing normal people do normally in a big city is a pain in the rear end lovely "adventure" and oh man where will I park i live in a loving place where I need to ACTIVELY THINK ABOUT WHERE IM PARKING ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME
Cities suck and are barely suitable for human beings to live in, if I need to work or go clubbing or go to some wonderful dumbass city only scene/social thing like some gay poetry slam or something I just commute. They're terrible, terrible, terrible, and anything they're awesome about I can just drive over and check out whenever I want and then be happy I can drive away from this crowded place full of crazy/angry people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

TheFallenEvincar posted:

This is why I live in suburbia and hate big cities. gently caress having to freak out over little things like driving around surrounded by lovely drivers and weird left turns without their own light and oh I need to get groceries see you in two hours because everything every little thing normal people do normally in a big city is a pain in the rear end lovely "adventure" and oh man where will I park i live in a loving place where I need to ACTIVELY THINK ABOUT WHERE IM PARKING ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME
Cities suck and are barely suitable for human beings to live in, if I need to work or go clubbing or go to some wonderful dumbass city only scene/social thing like some gay poetry slam or something I just commute. They're terrible, terrible, terrible, and anything they're awesome about I can just drive over and check out whenever I want and then be happy I can drive away from this crowded place full of crazy/angry people

for a chill dude you sure do seem like an angry man child

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Thinking about driving in la makes me stroke out. California traffic is some rage stroke poo poo

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

What does your hand have to do with anything? It's a left turn.

If a body part has to be included, I propose it be renamed to a left nut turn.

• Locked thread