Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthetic Hermit
Apr 4, 2012

mega survoltage!!!
Grimey Drawer
Soap, shampoo, razors/shaving cream/aftershave, toothbrushes/toothpaste/floss, deodorant, mouthwash, etc. all go here.

Just one rule - keep it above the waist. No pads/tampons, douches, enemas, or leg waxing.

Pears glycerin soap

Tom's Of Maine, fluoride-free peppermint

Live Clean shampoo, various types

Braun series 1 shaver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Synthetic Hermit posted:

Just one rule - keep it above the waist. No pads/tampons, douches, enemas, or leg waxing.

this is a weird rule for a weird thread

guess I can't share my grandpa's recipe for testicle shine

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Christmas Present posted:

this is a weird rule for a weird thread

guess I can't share my grandpa's recipe for testicle shine

Your own saliva is not a recipe

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
Soap

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

If you are too lazy to floss (that's a poor excuse, btw) at least use soft picks twice a day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

This stuff cleans EVERYTHING away.
Paint, oil stains, grease strains, multiple layers of saw dust.

EVERYTHING.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This stuff is luxurious.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A rag on a stick.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

A rag on a stick.

:golfclap:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Water pick. My dentist has constantly talked about these things for like 3 years and I finally bought one. Treat your gums and get a water pick.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Argan oil. I have very curly hair and live in a place that turns into swampy hell in the summer, and I need product if I don't want to look like an overgrown shrubbery from the shoulders up. Argan oil works better than anything else I've tried, and it smells nice in a subtle way.

Also Mitchum gel deodorant, powder scent. That stuff is hardcore, and doesn't leave any marks on your clothes.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
African black soap

I used to have these recurrent, deep-seated acne that would crop up in exactly the same place every few weeks. I got some of this stuff and it's wonderful. It's black because it's got tons of ashes in it, and it makes your bathwater look like you were a lot dirtier than you were when you got in. My skin is drier where it was too oily and softer where it was too dry. :allears: It's magic. I like the Shea Moisture brand.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

Crest Cinnamon toothpaste.

It's tough to find and I usually have to ask pharmacies to order it in for me. It makes my mouth feel very fresh with a slight burning sensation.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Neutrogena Rainbath soap. No overpowering perfumey smell and a tiny dollop makes a ton of suds. It's spendy unless you get the giant Sam's club/Costco size for about $15. That big bottle last a half a year though.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
Original Source Lime bodywash

So goddamn tingly. I've tried the mint and vanilla/raspberry ones as well but I think the lime one is my favourite, by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I wash myself in my own urine because itīs the only way to be sure they haven't tampered with it. They've already tainted the water supply so I can't use showers or baths and you canīt really trust rainwater because you never know if there might be chemtrail residue in there.

I also smear myself with poo poo to strengthen my natural musk and attract mates.

• Locked thread