Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Girlfriend proposed this to me:

If I was forced to choose one, would I A) gently caress a goat but no one would ever find out or B) not gently caress a goat but everyone in the world thinks that I did.

Is there a correct answer for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

dont gently caress a goat.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just be a man and do option C: gently caress the goat and tell the world.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Counterproposal: you gently caress her sister. Everybody wins.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
please don't gently caress a goat

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

A, because if everyone thinks I hosed a goat eventually I know I'll crack and just gently caress one anyway. Might as well do the crime if you're doin' the time.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
like I guess you're trying to tell us you already hosed a goat and that's really messed up but it's also messed up trying to now blame it on your girlfriend, who may in fact be a goat

she may in fact be the goat...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
god damnit OP did you gently caress a goat?

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Luvcow posted:

god damnit OP did you gently caress a goat?

Did not gently caress goat, but given those circumstances, I probably would gently caress the goat.

Goodluck trying to get a promotion at work if I was labeled a goatfucker without actually loving a goat, unless goatfucking was part of the job. In the case of a goatfucking career, however, I'd choose option B.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Is the goat male or female? I'm just saying, if the other option is everyone thinking that you're a gay goatfucker, it might be worth loving that goat.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
everyone knows what the right answer is

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Wait, maybe this is your girlfriend's coy way to see if you'd be cool looking at her erotic undertale fanart.

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Is the goat male or female? I'm just saying, if the other option is everyone thinking that you're a gay goatfucker, it might be worth loving that goat.

That leads to a much more serious question: Is Homosexual Bestiality a thing? Is this concept influenced by the beast's own gender identity?

Edit: For the ladies / gayboi bottoms - don't be a fool, wrap your goat's tool.

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Wait, maybe this is your girlfriend's coy way to see if you'd be cool looking at her erotic undertale fanart.

I think she'd lean more towards "Willow" movie erotic fanart.

Edit #2: Funny enough, a quick search for "Willow" erotic fan art turns up nothing but this gem

I'm surprised Willow doesn't have an erotic fiction/art fan base.

Caeks fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 9, 2015

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

The Goatfather posted:

dont gently caress a goat.

epic post/av/name combo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would bring a bouquet of tin cans and really make a night of it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
obviously A because we live in a society that assigns shame externally

ie if no one knows then whatever. if the whole world thinks you hosed a goat then functionally you hosed a goat.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Is there an option where you can have a goat gently caress you?

I'm asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Knormal posted:

Is there an option where you can have a goat gently caress you?

I'm asking for a friend.

Relay to your friend that the third option could entail something along the lines of "C) Goat fucks you and everyone in the world knows, but doesn't really give a poo poo."

• Locked thread