Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.

The Bible posted:

I tried to read that but my eyeballs just slid right off the text.

Only poor dumb whites are dying more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Laughing out loud at your "statistics" wake up sheeple. This is 2015. We base our social theorems on sample sizes of no more than 3.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the only war is class war

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

you ain't poo poo gently caress you white assed motherfucker

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

Cowman posted:

you ain't poo poo gently caress you white assed motherfucker

Don't compare us sheeple to those whites.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

yes i agre e with anything that this beautiful white man says

(especially for sex)

(im gay)

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

jet sanchEz posted:

What is the guy in the gif saying?

The juice did it

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

BraveUlysses posted:

The juice did it

I believe you mean "The jews did it."

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
He's clearly talking about OJ "the juice" Simpson

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
male white priviledge is paying more in taxes so your country can bring in immigrants to live off your hard work

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDMy-GplkQ

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
White conservatives obviously hate minorities since they want to close planned parenthood which will mean more minorities having babies.

Wait.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty crazy if you look at the actual rates and whites are just barely below blacks and almost twice as high as latinos. the acticle i posted seemed to link it mostly to economic issues and oxy being over prescribed and a party pill for awhile. i think that definately contributes but i also think alot of it is probably how whoring and drug use has been sold as being cool with pop culture for like 50 years here. you don't see latinos doing some gathering of the juggalo bullshit, most of their music are corny love songs.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

MurderBot posted:

I seriously love being white. I've attained my success in life knowing that my white privilege and growing up in an upper middle class family with good morals and values and a system which has benefited the white man also benefited me into a wonderful life.

That guy rules :bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Do retarded people kill themselves often?

• Locked thread