Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

notZaar posted:

That sounds a lot more hygienic than TP, assuming you wash your hand after.

If you had poop on your face would you smear it with paper or use water to wash it off?

[assuming you're not cool with poop on your face because you're a square]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Aziz's stand up is bad AF but Master of None was terrific. This is the correct opinion

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think one is entertaining and the other really good. You can pick which one goes where.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

oh lol cool its like he's appropriating black voice yall! gj little fag!

also he's a bitch

actually you're the little punk bitch

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

If you had poop on your face would you smear it with paper or use water to wash it off?

[assuming you're not cool with poop on your face because you're a square]

Essentially yes, although that is a bit of a false equivalency because a face is not the same as a buttcrack.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

notZaar posted:

Essentially yes, although that is a bit of a false equivalency because a face is not the same as a buttcrack.

I don't know, have you looked in a mirror lately

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

gently caress da Mods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3_3yBv13M

half his humor is white ppl bashing but lol bro ur fuckin indian from a rich doctor family son, you dont get to stand toe-to-toe with me. my people get called out by racist fuckheads runnin for office, laws are made against my people. you? you??? you're a gosh-darn indian bro, people think ur smart or ur penis is tiny thats all.

last i seen the only 'indians' who got it worse than latinos are native peopls and blacks were slaves. sorry bud, drop ur act son.

smh

lol is he really from a rich doctor family?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

mobby_6kl posted:

Kumail Nanjiani is a way better Indian than Aziz anyway.

he's pakistani aaaahhhh :argh:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Cc4F7Ayno&t=69s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDvUsIrBhb0

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ahundredbux posted:

he's pakistani aaaahhhh :argh:

:thejoke:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Spanish Manlove posted:

the point of that character is to be as awful and obnoxious as possible. It was written to be the kind of comedian every other comedian hates yet the audience loving loves. That was the point. Congratulations. You learned something today.

wow, i did not know this. talk about being put in my place! thanks for this amazing insight into the world of comedy, didnt expect you to be into it.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

drat foiled again

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Which Indian is better, dot or feather? I say feather, cause John redcorn can totally murder aziz in 5 seconds.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
india has a population of like 1.2 bilion

otoh theyre all pacifists because of Gandhi

otoh theyre all serial rapists and okay with it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

except kumail owns and is way funnier than aziz and i dont even know what the gently caress kumail is or does i just see him on youtubes sometimes

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
he's good and funny in his and his wife's podcast indoor kids

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

NomChompsky posted:

I know a group of people who have a diet/exercise pact where if anyone doesn't live up to their goals they have to watch the entire collected works of azis ansari, and it works pretty fuckin well.

gently caress, I'd become anorexic.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

You know you can do something about this, right?

I know, but I prefer not to be a fascist reactionary and only punish when necessary. Good thing for you, Columbo.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I know, but I prefer not to be a fascist reactionary and only punish when necessary. Good thing for you, Columbo.

excuse me columbo was funny and likable thats not a fair comparison

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Profondo Rosso posted:

excuse me columbo was funny and likable thats not a fair comparison

sorry

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SlipkPIe posted:

Aziz's stand up is bad AF but Master of None was terrific. This is the correct opinion

Master of None seemed to be about Aziz behaving like a 5yo and people thinking that was cute for some reason (it was bad)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maoist Pussy posted:

Master of None seemed to be about Aziz behaving like a 5yo and people thinking that was cute for some reason (it was bad)

Really? I watched all of the episodes and he seemed to be a very intelligent (if misguided at times) person who was doing his best to make it as an actor in NYC. There was a lot of "funny-cute" stuff between him and his girlfriend, I admit, but other than that it was addressing real issues about race, family, culture, and lots of other things I'm forgetting. It was a very on-point and intelligent show.

So no, it wasn't bad. You just have bad taste.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

SlipkPIe posted:

my opinion is pretty much the same but to a less extreme extent

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
girl: "Aziz, there might be a minor issue in our relationship to deal with later but right now it is time to eat my pussy"

Aziz: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *knocks over cereal bowl, bounces around the room in footie pajamas making squealy noises*

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

the master of none
apt as it refers to laughs
and the lack thereof

should have known cause i
saw that Eric guy from the
worst adult swim show

Aziz cast his folks
sad immigrant history
i stopped watching here

oh the asian dude
was in that flick grandma's boy
role: suicidal

just watch parks and rec
start with season 3 though, cause
paul schneider sucked balls

Aziz sucks as lead
Stick to second banana
wait was that racist

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Maoist Pussy posted:

girl: "Aziz, there might be a minor issue in our relationship to deal with later but right now it is time to eat my pussy"

Aziz: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *knocks over cereal bowl, bounces around the room in footie pajamas making squealy noises*

I love these well-reasoned arguments. In your case, Maoist Pussy, I would say just don't even watch the show (which I don't think you have but anyway) and maybe forget that men exist? You seem really angry.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, my wife likes it so I'll probably stick it out.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

His comedy isn't perfect but you have to take it.... as is :grin:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the pakistani guy on silicon valley is way funnier and way less of a bitch, Aziz SoSari can curl up and die now

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

goatse.cx haver posted:

this is so loving bad, so so bad god how is it even possible to be soo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

how does he not get heckled off the stage every time he does anything

you don't get things much

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

you don't get things much

'cept yo mommas pussy hooooyyyyyyyy

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hey OP , aziz knows all about black discrimination, he has black friends

like kanye

has he mentioned how he hangs out with kanye?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

SlipkPIe posted:

Yeah this guy is right it is the only correct opinion, his stand up is terrible but Master of None is like a better Extras without Ricky Gervais and with American actors

• Locked thread