Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Isaac posted:

Voted 3

Its what it deserves.

Gunning for 'Most okay, I guess?' thread of 2015 right here folks.

No excitement. No polarization. No controversy. Just house plants and shoe-inserts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
voted 1 because you loving killed me again

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

I used to have aloe plants when I was a kid in Phoenix. My dumb rear end would keep getting jabbed by them, I think. They were pointy.

I actually bought Dr. Scholls shoes last month cause I'm now on my feet all day. They brought the pain level down from "I want to just remove everything from my lower back down so that I never have to feel this way again" to "slightly achey but fully recovered when I wake up the next day."

That's a pretty good change.

Do they have shoes that apply opiates transdermally to your heels? I think that's my next step. Basically I want the Starcraft marines stimpack sound to happen whenever I put them on in the morning.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ape Fist posted:

Its what it deserves.

Gunning for 'Most okay, I guess?' thread of 2015 right here folks.

No excitement. No polarization. No controversy. Just house plants and shoe-inserts.

And the prize for the most milquetoast GBS thread of 2015 goes to (drumroll) "Are you gelin'? (Applause.)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Ape Fist posted:

I'm gonna fill my house with wild lookin' fat succulent plants because they all like alien and crazy as gently caress.

Get some String of Pearls hanging succulents, they are very pretty! Or String of Pickles which are not as pretty but tougher.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
In New Zealand it's pronounced "gillin"

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Get some String of Pearls hanging succulents, they are very pretty! Or String of Pickles which are not as pretty but tougher.

absolute madness

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
succulents rule, get some fuckin baby toes

they have a leaf window , a transparent section (the top on these little guys) that lets light into the adapted "leaf" where photosynthesis happens, inside. yes.

these guys are cool too

OP, professor shark, can you confirm that this is you

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Isaac posted:

Theres 50 new posts in the toilet stall thread i might read this one after.

E: they are talking about electric car doors or something. Guess i better read this one now.

what kind of autism do goons have? i know its the same autism adam carolla has

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

I just put Dr Schultz gel inserts into my shoes for the first time. They feel really comfortable, but when I walk I feel "swishy"

I had this. Removing the existing inner soles from the shoes before inserting the new ones fixed it.

And fill your rear end with aloe vera, I guess.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

goldbond powder for the rear end, although I guess aloe could work? I dunno, not an expert, can't have aloe plants around because :toxogond:

CloFan fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Nov 12, 2015

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

I had this. Removing the existing inner soles from the shoes before inserting the new ones fixed it.

And fill your rear end with aloe vera, I guess.

The ones I have them in don't have a removable insert, so I just put the new one on top.

I'm thinking about buying a pair for my winter boots (Chippawas) because I had a lot of foot pain last year, especially in my baby toes (not plants)

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

succulents rule, get some fuckin baby toes

OP, professor shark, can you confirm that this is you

CONFIRMING, I should have never trusted him. For a flightless bird he sure took my dreams of a Bird Prize a flew off with them

So yeah do I grow aloe bera from seed or what?

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
I had a cactus for about 15 years, after having it for 10 years a single flower opened up on top of it, the flower was quite pretty but smelt of rotting meat (to attract flies i guess?), it was the only time it ever flowered, was a little disappointed tbh

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.
Does aloe vera help to treat sexually trasmitted infections?
tia.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Isaac posted:

Voted 3

fair

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
How often should I be watering my aloe vera? I've heard SO MANY things. Monthly?

How often should I give it food? My plan is just to give it a way diluted general plant mixture, but i can be pursueded otherwise.

Also I think you can eat aloe if you need to diarrhea yourself (goon).

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

spatula massacre posted:

Does aloe vera help to treat sexually trasmitted infections?
tia.

I hope you are not asking on behalf of your mum. :ohdear:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I normally soak my underwear in Gellin before I'm out on the pussy patrol. That way if I find I a foxy lady I can be as slick as possible

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

bollig posted:

How often should I be watering my aloe vera? I've heard SO MANY things. Monthly?

from what i've been told: a good bit in the summer, and sparingly in the winter.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Ape Fist posted:

from what i've been told: a good bit in the summer, and sparingly in the winter.

a good bit = weekly?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

How big does aloe vera grow? what kind of commitment am I looking at here?

feet feel great today after a day of running around, gel is pretty good, just have to get used to it

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Saurus posted:

Does anyone know a good product for puffy eyes?

Some things you might have on hand already that are plants:
Cold cucumber slices (a vegetable/plant)
Cold tea bags (tea is a plant; should be wet but not dripping)

Not plants but you probably have them:
Cold metal spoons (don't get in your eye)
Preparation H (also don't)

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
If you need inserts for you shoes, may I suggest the ProFoot 2oz miracle foam insert?
http://profoot.co/product/2oz-miracle-insoles-mens

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BigBoss posted:

If you need inserts for you shoes, may I suggest the ProFoot 2oz miracle foam insert?
http://profoot.co/product/2oz-miracle-insoles-mens

is it good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I was thinking of getting some sort of cork insert for my winter shoes.

• Locked thread