Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Microwaves Mom posted:

I feel bad for the guy schizophrenia is no joke. That never gets better only worse. It usually ends up in suicide too.

There's a goon on here that's slowly degenerating into insanity and there's nothing that can stop it. Always feel :smith: whenever I see them post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
He looks like a pretty hard guy in that mug-shot.
Hey, This is Vader we're talking about.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

bef posted:

There's a goon on here that's slowly degenerating into insanity and there's nothing that can stop it. Always feel :smith: whenever I see them post.

Shim's pretty cool

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

bef posted:

are you referring to niggerstomper58 because if so he was permabanned

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The harry potter kids turned out alright, except for the fat one who played Crabbe.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/20/harry-potter-star-jailed-disorder-riots

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Say Nothing posted:

The harry potter kids turned out alright, except for the fat one who played Crabbe.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/20/harry-potter-star-jailed-disorder-riots

Smash the state crabbe

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

quote:

The actor, who had already admitted swigging from a stolen bottle of champagne during the rioting, was cleared of intending to destroy or damage property with a petrol bomb he was pictured holding.

He has a previous conviction for cannabis possession.

lol crime in the UK is like kid gloves or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

lol crime in the UK is like kid gloves or something

The US has a higher overall crime rate but I've always suspected that if youre a boring white guy the risk of getting randomly attacked in public is higher in the uk

• Locked thread