Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Salah Abdelslam "recruited" some terrorists just hanging around the train station in Budapest, asking those who didn't want to be registered in Hungary.

You know, just asking people "hey wanna butcher some kuffar brother ? hell yeah lets ask the other doctor over here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
How do the euro intel people not have moles amongst the fugees? Or is that going to trigger their white guilt too much

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

unpacked robinhood posted:

Salah Abdelslam "recruited" some terrorists just hanging around the train station in Budapest, asking those who didn't want to be registered in Hungary.

You know, just asking people "hey wanna butcher some kuffar brother ? hell yeah lets ask the other doctor over here"

Well, if the Europeans were doing more for them they wouldn't be driven to extremism. They should adopt Bernie Sanders' policies.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Professor Shark posted:

Let's all take a break and listen to some awesome Bruce Springsteen

I know it's extremely gauche to enjoy thing, but I'm coming back to this, it's really good. Didn't know it but I'm a Springsteen fan

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Dec 6, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

In Hungary?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

In Hungary?

How did I manage to gently caress this up

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

How did I manage to gently caress this up

I'm even more confused now

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624571/machete-attack-Leytonstone-Syria

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
hehe they've found some Ak ammo and isis propaganda in mosque near Paris, just normal islam things of peace

Kurtofan posted:

I'm even more confused now

yeah you made me doubt my first post and i was confused and now you'r e confused, gently caress

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How long ISIS just starts opening up recruiting booths on the street in Europe?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

hehe they've found some Ak ammo and isis propaganda in mosque near Paris, just normal islam things of peace

Where near Paris?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

Where near Paris?

here

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sacre bleu ! Eh bien, ce fut certainement un article éclairant. Je suis sûr que tous les autres hommes de main qui ne parlent pas français trouveront aussi intéressant que je l'ai fait .

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Outrail posted:

Sacre bleu ! Eh bien, ce fut certainement un article éclairant. Je suis sûr que tous les autres hommes de main qui ne parlent pas français trouveront aussi intéressant que je l'ai fait .
here

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's Lagny Sur Marne which is a 40 min drive east of Paris.

Also the Front National just did really well on today's elections, great

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
:smug:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You expect us to click links?

quote:

Mosque Lagny: Discovery ammunition for Kalashnikov and propaganda Daesh
The searches conducted under the state of emergency have been fruitful. Ammunition for Kalashnikov propaganda videos of Daesh and "educational materials" were seized after closing Wednesday prayer room of Lagny-sur-Marne, said the prefect of Seine-et-Marne Sunday .
>> Read also: Three mosques closed since last week
An extensive police operation had targeted the mosque Wednesday presented as Salafi. According to the Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve, a revolver and documents on jihad were then discovered in the leadership of the structure. The searches led to the notification of 22 bans from leaving the country and "nine measures of house arrest to individuals radicalized."
A madrassa (Islamic school) was also unreported discovery, on which the prefect gave details. "Clean facilities in the exercise of children's education, furniture, teaching materials" were discovered, "as in the premises of prayer, objects of the closure, at the home of one of the regulars" .
Examples included in this educational material, "hymns discs to the glory of jihad martyrs linked to the terrorist organization Al Jabhat Nosra" Syrian branch of Al Qaeda, the statement said.
On Wednesday, the president of the Association of Muslims in Lagny-sur-Marne, Mohammed Ramdane, said his surprise to see the closed premises, stating that "we found nothing." "We did not hide anything, we do not hide anything," he assured.
The closing of the prayer hall of Lagny was the third decided by the authorities since the introduction of state of emergency, after those of Gennevilliers (Hauts-de-Seine) and L'Arbresle (Rhône) this week Previous.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
state of overreaction - what prayer room doesn't contain kalashnikov ammunition?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Well at least it was closed down.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rambling Robot posted:

state of overreaction - what prayer room doesn't contain kalashnikov ammunition?

Let's not jump to conclusions. It could have been ammo for a G3 or CETME as well.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

etalian posted:

How long ISIS just starts opening up recruiting booths on the street in Europe?
Pretty sure they already exist in the form of mosques and prayer rooms.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Why couldn't U2 have been playing that night and been the only casualties?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

Well at least it was closed down.

how many mosque arm depots are still open?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

abigserve posted:

Kramer: jerry, you gotta help me

Jerry: Why what is it?

K: I'm in over my head with these isis people jerry, at first I thought I agreed with their world view but the next thing you know VRRRRRRRROOT! No more pig meat.

George: Pig meat? Like, pork?

K: ANY MEAT FROM A PIG, george, and you know if I can't eat pork I'm not kramer. I've got three brides at home and I can't THINK straight!

G: Hey what part of the pig is bacon?

J: The bacon glands.
*Kramer starts stuffing deli meats into his mouth*

J: Look at this you're getting sausage all over my counter!

K: Mmthelp me jherry! HELPTH ME *sausage and spittle is everywhere*

J: I'm afraid I'm allah out of ideas.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

They were playing all week in Paris and had taken their night off when the attacks happened.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kurtofan posted:

They were playing all week in Paris and had taken their night off when the attacks happened.

Bono knew.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Let's not jump to conclusions. It could have been ammo for a G3 or CETME as well.

not the same 7.62

*walks right into the trap*

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I'm honestly okay with U2 fans too at this point.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

We really need to come up with a better name for them. Isis is the Egyptian goddess

Arabs
Stuggling to
Stop
Hateful
American
Treachery.
ASSHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation