Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Sexism is actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

Sexism is actually good

Good and sexy.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Sounds like a sweet deal for the girl

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

5'd for putty

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

:rock: :420: :420: :420: :rock:

Have my 5.

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

Pure O posted:

I feel your pain but let it go. Women will always win. It is Mother Natures desire. When women exhibit hyper gamy they are simply doing what nature has programed them to. Instead of trolling on the internet make yourself into the man that can control and gently caress women. If you are under 30 Diet, lift weights, get some visible tattoos, and grow your hair long. If you are over thirty it's pretty much over. The best you can hope for is to get a kick rear end job, and find some sugar babys, or just go the cheaper route and find a stable of strippers/prostitutes to keep you company. I have been thinking about making a mega thread about how to buy/use/ and deal with prostitutes.

The bait proved successful :woof:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Pure O posted:

I feel your pain but let it go. Women will always win. It is Mother Natures desire. When women exhibit hyper gamy they are simply doing what nature has programed them to. Instead of trolling on the internet make yourself into the man that can control and gently caress women. If you are under 30 Diet, lift weights, get some visible tattoos, and grow your hair long. If you are over thirty it's pretty much over. The best you can hope for is to get a kick rear end job, and find some sugar babys, or just go the cheaper route and find a stable of strippers/prostitutes to keep you company. I have been thinking about making a mega thread about how to buy/use/ and deal with prostitutes.

we already know its about the balla spoon, idiot

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

:c00l:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Pure O posted:

I tried getting a prostitute once but I had trouble finding one and when I finally did meet one I was too nervous to go through with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Hmm, yes, the st ory is starting to make sense now

this is just a picture and still I think I heard a womans panties drop to the floor

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

:eyepop:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Im so wet right now

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free entertainment (jokes, stories, etc.)

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

Z-Zergfluid? Have you returned? I missed you.

Edit: Oh. JP. I should have known that. No catchy, new, terminology.

wiffle ball bat posted:

sometimes in bad threads i like to slip in a thread of my own that's not fully realized or developed so if yall wanna jump in on the flaming hot cheetos talk that's fine. i also have another idea for a thread ive been cooking up but all i've got is a punchline: "something something cucker spaniel" anybody want to do some brainstorming on that one i feel like it could be solid gold in the right hands

I think flaming hot cheetos are gross. Somehow, twice, I've grabbed the 50 cent bags when thinking I was grabbing regular crunchy cheetos.

Also, on that second thread, does "cucker spaniard" take it too far from the source words?

Bored fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 15, 2015

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ban

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

100,000 hours

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

you are going to be a virgin forever

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
dude saw some one with a coke spoon on a chain and figured it must be for eatig mellon. he one upped that beta and got a mellon baller on a dog chain

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
kill you are self op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChairmanMeow posted:

dude saw some one with a coke spoon on a chain and figured it must be for eatig mellon. he one upped that beta and got a mellon baller on a dog chain

it was his balla rear end spoon

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
im getting good at spotting jon pop threads, i feel proud

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Pure O posted:

If you are over thirty it's pretty much over. The best you can hope for is to get a kick rear end job, and find some sugar babys, or just go the cheaper route and find a stable of strippers/prostitutes to keep you company.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but a lot of guys actually have better luck with women once they reach their 30s. As long you're not a hideous troll and/or a completely awkward social failure, of course. I mean, I'm like average dude handsome at best and I did better in my 30s than I ever did in all of my previous years combined. So if you find that hookers and strippers are your only choice once you hit 30 you're definitely doing something wrong.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Mentalizer posted:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but a lot of guys actually have better luck with women once they reach their 30s. As long you're not a hideous troll and/or a completely awkward social failure, of course. I mean, I'm like average dude handsome at best and I did better in my 30s than I ever did in all of my previous years combined. So if you find that hookers and strippers are your only choice once you hit 30 you're definitely doing something wrong.

gently caress!

Pure O
Nov 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

The Mentalizer posted:

Would those women have had anything to do with you in highscool or college? If the answer is no congrats you are a cuck!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

you cant get away with looking into my secret thoughts like this and i am calling the police

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

Pure O posted:

Would those women have had anything to do with you in highscool or college? If the answer is no congrats you are a cuck!

cucked again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nubile Hillock posted:

I tried getting a prostitute once but I had trouble finding one and when I finally did meet one I was too nervous to go through with it. Any help would be appreciated.
engorge your cock with blood

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Great post OP, this is all 100% true. My ex had like 5000 orbiters even though she was short and fat.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Were you married to the planet Saturn

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
WHY I'M NOT NICE TO PEOPLE:

because I am a giant dildo licker

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

WHY I'M NOT NICE TO PEOPLE:

because I am a giant dildo licker

Go home mom, you're drunk again.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Pure O posted:

This dude tho http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751567

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

quote:

FREE STUFF

From now on when someone tells me a joke I will bitcoin tip them it is literally the most I can do check my female privilege.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Solstice posted:

From now on when someone tells me a joke I will bitcoin tip them it is literally the most I can do check my female privilege.

Er or you could have sex with them. did you even get the point of the thread???

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

Oberleutnant posted:

Er or you could have sex with them. did you even get the point of the thread???

Sorry bro having sex with betas would lower my SMV. If I pity gently caress every beta who cribs a Dane Cook joke I'll never be able to get any of that sweet alpha dick.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Solstice posted:

Sorry bro having sex with betas would lower my SMV. If I pity gently caress every beta who cribs a Dane Cook joke I'll never be able to get any of that sweet alpha dick.

my mum says im alpha

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
penus

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i didnt read the op

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Pure O posted:

Who the hell cares what they would have thought of you in high school? All that really matters is what they think of you now, but you're Jon Pop so you have some kind of crazy obsession with high school being the high point of one's life when in reality it's nothing close to that for anyone who isn't completely insane.

Grow the gently caress up and maybe take some control of your life you fat toddler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Emotional tampons don't sound like they'd be very good at soaking up period blood. I think I'll stick with regular tampons

• Locked thread