Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why the hell should i want to support french people?

A bunch of them died last night. Putting a flag over your Facebook picture makes you feel like you are helping without ever having to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

so true

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rude loving frogs stepping on the stars and stripes

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My heart and prayers go out to France because I am pretending to be well informed and political btw me and the girls are going out tonight to rage so hmu 508-555-8188

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

My heart and prayers go out to France because I am pretending to be well informed and political btw me and the girls are going out tonight to rage so hmu 420-069-1488

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

they literally threw the flag on some wet ground didn't bother to straighten it out and then loving stood on it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

To be honest for a second, I wasn't bothered by the rainbow flag thing because a lot of people don't support gay rights and it probably pissed them off to see so many rainbows on their feed. Plus it was cool to see some people I wouldn't have expected to support gay rights changing their picture.

With this, it's like who the gently caress is on the side of the terrorists? It just seems like completely pointless jerking off.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A bunch of them died last night. Putting a flag over your Facebook picture makes you feel like you are helping without ever having to do anything.

a bunch of them die every night.
Granted they are old french

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

OctoberBlues posted:

To be honest for a second, I wasn't bothered by the rainbow flag thing because a lot of people don't support gay rights and it probably pissed them off to see so many rainbows on their feed. Plus it was cool to see some people I wouldn't have expected to support gay rights changing their picture.

With this, it's like who the gently caress is on the side of the terrorists? It just seems like completely pointless jerking off.

Known islamophobe Zuckerberg(!!!) wont even include a shadada black standard option for those so inclined

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nice of ISIS to show support for France

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
my fbook profile is a picture of Pepé Le Pew raping Yosemite Sam, so this is gonna be awkward

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A misanthrope posted:

my fbook profile is a picture of Pepé Le Pew raping Yosemite Sam, so this is gonna be awkward

same

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Virginia's flag has a naked lady on it so something needs to happen there.

Hey she's only got one titty out thank you very much

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

my fbook profile is a picture of me raping a dish of coq au vin with a sign taped to it that says "france," so this is gonna be awkward

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

jk my fbook profile is a picture of me dipping an entire baguette in a tub of butter and eating it while i cry, so it can't get more awkward

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I made this for Lowtax, he wouldn't want to appear insensitive.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Updated my profile picture to show support to those brave frogs.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

We all must show our support on this day.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
A Facebook friend of mine still had the rainbow picture, and she's put the French filter over the top. So her profile pic is just a mess of coloured stripes.

Also a tumblrina friend is complaining about how evil France because Afghanistan and is and getting huffy so lol.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why the hell should i want to support french people?

Well, I hear they invented facefucking.

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
Since the Unsavouries began encroaching into less radiated zones, Carole Anne has had little to do except browse facebook and update the firmware in her PM-573 perimeter nodes. That, and whip up more super helpful Daily Life Hacks!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
France was asking for it they are like the worst country to be religious in

have a little tolerance, frogs!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

These senseless acts of violence in France sicken me.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

These senseless acts of violence in France sicken me.

lol

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

With this, it's like who the gently caress is on the side of the terrorists?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Updated my profile picture to show support to those brave frogs.

How dare you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Santheb posted:

Hey she's only got one titty out thank you very much

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Some well-loved food might be renamed to "French <something>". Maybe something made from potatoes, i dunno.

• Locked thread