Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Well today I got some socks!

Did you get your t-shirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have received a cavalcade of lucha photography and other lucha madness this is extremely good my christmas is merry

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Thank you Santa, whoever you are! Got some sweet sweet Sasha Banks gear today. I love it! Cosplay ahoy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Got the second half of my gift in today and it'll be in the mail Monday.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Did you get your t-shirt?

No I did not!

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Motherfuckers.

I just contacted Amazon's customer service; if you don't receive it by Wednesday I will replace it!

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Haven posted:

Thank you Santa, whoever you are! Got some sweet sweet Sasha Banks gear today. I love it! Cosplay ahoy.

You are welcome! You have one more package coming just in time in light of recent events!

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

Santee, gifts coming your way. Should be there around Friday or Saturday I hope.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I got a Los Ingobernobles T and Wrestling: A Pictorial History in the mail today. Thanks Santa!

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

You're welcome buddy!

I also got a King of Strong Style t-shirt and I love it. Thank you Xeno!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My package was left on the front porch of my santee. Hope you like them.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Mr. Nice! posted:

My package was left on the front porch of my santee. Hope you like them.

Thank you Mr. Nice! Love the shirts sent my way! I'll add you when I get on XIV like you requested, i'm Worldstar Hiphop in game.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Xenoletum posted:

Thank you Mr. Nice! Love the shirts sent my way! I'll add you when I get on XIV like you requested, i'm Worldstar Hiphop in game.

I was scrambling around forever trying to figure out what to get. At one point I was eyeballing an autographed Van Vader print but it sold before I pulled the trigger. I'm glad you like the shirts. I think the Sakuraba one is loving awesome and thought about getting one for myself.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Didn't want to let this fall too many pages back, but I got the message from my santa and I'm eagerly awaiting my gift.

Also Xeno log into the game and send me a friend request. I'll be AFK but I have a fat cat for you.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Hey, El Estrago....did that shirt ever get to you?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

My present finally arrived! It's a Pentagon Jr. mas, a Sami Zayn shirt and a book about how HHH ruined wrestling! Thanks, Santa

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Smoking Crow posted:

My present finally arrived! It's a Pentagon Jr. mas, a Sami Zayn shirt and a book about how HHH ruined wrestling! Thanks, Santa

Sorry about the delay, I underestimated how long it would take from the Mexican post office. But glad it got to you safe.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

OmegaBR posted:

Sorry about the delay, I underestimated how long it would take from the Mexican post office. But glad it got to you safe.

I got my Tiger Mask mask from Mexico too and that was a pain in the rear end

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I still haven't got anything.

Edit: I should say that I don't know that someone should get punished for this necessarily depending on the circumstances. poo poo happens. I know how it goes. Still sucks, though.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Feb 3, 2016

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Edwardian posted:

Hey, El Estrago....did that shirt ever get to you?

Yes it did!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sent an email and a PM to you minoru. Still nothing.

Edit: And you haven't posted in three days. That explains why you didn't get my PM.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 5, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So Minoru hasn't posted in 6 days and hasn't responded to any of my emails/PMs. Is there anyone that knows him that can check if he's still alive?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Mr. Nice! posted:

So Minoru hasn't posted in 6 days and hasn't responded to any of my emails/PMs. Is there anyone that knows him that can check if he's still alive?

PM Hulkamatt

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's taken care of. Sorry to annoy everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dude just got the Nick Diaz poster and the if sambo was easy shirt. These are loving awesome and more than worth the wait. Thanks!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread