Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's probably it. The first mailman was an atheist and the other guy doesn't roll on the sabbath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Soylentbits posted:

Ha! Is that still happening? I think I was either the first or second person to regift that.

There's 3 or 4 copies out there I believe. I skipped this year because all I basically have and have time to get would be the copy I got last year. I'll have to make sure I have better for next year.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
Hey Santa. I'm not at home so can't take a pic but I got word that the second package arrived. Thanks. You are awesome

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

I got my present from Santa, I'll try to post a picture later. Santa did a good job.

I haven't Santa'd just yet but if anyone has experience with this, does the DCBS store have discounts like the DCBS website or InStockTrades? I know IST isn't quite the same entity as DCBS but I don't know if the B&M store is something that should be considered in Santa-ing.

Basically I don't know if there's a good reason to go to DCBS.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Zachack posted:

I got my present from Santa, I'll try to post a picture later. Santa did a good job.
You're, welcome, Zachack! Merry Christmas!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Comics Bomb is en route with delivery around Tuesday.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Zachack posted:

I haven't Santa'd just yet but if anyone has experience with this, does the DCBS store have discounts like the DCBS website or InStockTrades? I know IST isn't quite the same entity as DCBS but I don't know if the B&M store is something that should be considered in Santa-ing.

Basically I don't know if there's a good reason to go to DCBS.

All books in the store at 35% off up until the end of the year. There is also a sale on damages from IST going on right now and I think they are at 60% off currently, and will go up to 70% this Wednesday. Do you mind if I ask how far out you're coming from?

Also I have all of my gifts ready and will ship them out this Tuesday. It will come in two parcels so I hope they arrive around the same time!

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Just a confirmation that the packages are on their way. If you receive a packing from Discount Comic Book Services, do not be alarmed, it is from me.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Package has gone out, someone should expect something by Saturday.

Someone, please respond to the pm, although the package does contain alternate options.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Package from Zachack received!

I've read the first volume of powers and liked it, just never got around to reading the rest! I've also been interested in Top 10 and Frakencastle, just never picked em up.
Also included was a very generous gift certificate for DCBS which I spent all but 4 cents of.

I've had volume 5 of Hellboy and 4 of BPRD for a couple of months now so I'm happy to finally be able to read those

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I got my santa gift. Thank you for all the stuff but if possible could you PM me as there was a slight issue.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Confirming I received at least one BSSSS package but sadly I'm in the middle of a move so I have the gifts already packed and thus no pictures at the moment.

I will also confirm I'm apparently the first to be Onslaughted. Thanks, santa!

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Mr. Maltose posted:

Confirming I received at least one BSSSS package but sadly I'm in the middle of a move so I have the gifts already packed and thus no pictures at the moment.

I will also confirm I'm apparently the first to be Onslaughted. Thanks, santa!

I'm bummed they didn't show up at the same time! The other package should hopefully show up early this week.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)

bobkatt013 posted:

I got my santa gift. Thank you for all the stuff but if possible could you PM me as there was a slight issue.

PM received and responded back. I sincerely apologize for the slight issue.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Merry Christmas, BSS Goons! Lookit what arrived in the mail!

Stuffed with comic book pages!

And a letter from Santa, inside!

A Hellblazer sampler! Thanks, bobkatt013!

Waiiiiiiiiit...what's this at the bottom...

IT CAME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE :stonk:

:stonklol:

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I didn't think about this until after I sent mine out, but we should be signing the copies of Onslaught so we can track where they've been.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
So, current tally of things just as I try and figure out who has what:

Confirmed delivered (in part or in full)
Madkal
Opopanax
Zachack
Senor Candle
bobkatt013
Benny the Snake
Mr. Maltose

So, uh... meaningoflife is the only one missing a gift at this point? If I'm right? And his santa said it's been sent out.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Senor Candle posted:

I didn't think about this until after I sent mine out, but we should be signing the copies of Onslaught so we can track where they've been.

I have three of them after this year. I should probably be quarantined.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I really wish I had signed Onslaught Reborn when I got it a few years back.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Did you ever get the second package Mr. Maltose?

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Ah yeah I did! Sorry about not posting about it, but they're on my wall right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Mr. Maltose posted:

Ah yeah I did! Sorry about not posting about it, but they're on my wall right now.

No worries! I saw you posted you were in the middle of a move and just wanted to make sure they made it.

• Locked thread