Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I woke up this morning (at noon, don't judge me, it's the weekend) and my phone said I had 20 some notifications, which is unusual.

Apparently my somewhat new phone number belonged to someone who was supposed to be part of this group conversation. I'm trying to figure out exactly what is going on. Is this Steve guy Devin's father? Are Devin and "Johnson" siblings? Who was the person at my number? No one seems to care that they aren't responding to this at all. There haven't been any texts in awhile, so sadly don't think I am going to be able to solve these mysteries without replying back, which I'm not going to do because these people seem crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I did it with your mom, OP

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
posting from the gray bar motel

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
This looks fake.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
Go to the funeral with a camera go go

e: Ah it's not until the 24th. Well, assuming this is real, checking local obits should easily reveal where it's at, given that you have a surname, and a few names to scan for in the "survived by" part.

scopes fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 15, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thanks for the chat log.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Maybe that's the dead father's old phone number. You should definitely say something spooky.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Baba Ganoush posted:

Maybe that's the dead father's old phone number. You should definitely say something spooky.

Yes, this please.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Baba Ganoush posted:

"Please stop fighting"

works even if it's not the dead dad's #

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'm the woman named Johnson.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Devin just called me to apologize for me being included on the group text, haha. According to Devin, his father stole a lot of money from the family. Devin seemed nice.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
gently caress we didn't even get a chance to solve it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

I woke up this morning (at noon, don't judge me, it's the weekend) and my phone said I had 20 some notifications, which is unusual.

Apparently my somewhat new phone number belonged to someone who was supposed to be part of this group conversation. I'm trying to figure out exactly what is going on. Is this Steve guy Devin's father? Are Devin and "Johnson" siblings? Who was the person at my number? No one seems to care that they aren't responding to this at all. There haven't been any texts in awhile, so sadly don't think I am going to be able to solve these mysteries without replying back, which I'm not going to do because these people seem crazy.

i aint gonna read that. got a tldr in you?

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Anyone watch the Detroit Lions beat the Green Bay Packers today???? That was some Sunday drama.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ill Peripheral posted:

Anyone watch the Detroit Lions beat the Green Bay Packers today???? That was some Sunday drama.

I did! I got double drama this Sunday.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ill Peripheral posted:

i heard screaming on my floor a few hours ago, i guess i know why now

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ill Peripheral posted:

gently caress green bay go detroit

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

i heard screaming on my floor a few hours ago, i guess i know why now

Something something your mom something.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dude if you don't respond with 'I'm gay' then you're just a loving disgrace

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Gah boring post why did you post this OP?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lowtechs posted:

Gah boring post why did you post this OP?

I was hoping the conversation would continue and Steve would get involved again, sadly that won't be happening.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
say it with me: i ' m g a y

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
For real if there was ever a time to drop 'I'm gay' it's when you are inadvertently part of a family drama groupchat where the parties involved think you are their relative.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

drop a goatse on them you stupid bitch

also no one wants to read a barely literate chat log

get it together

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

OctoberBlues posted:

:rznv: what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

I took the liberty of bolding the funny parts.

• Locked thread