Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

If you haven't eaten good Cajun and southern food and honestly thought "Eh, I'd be okay dying at 60 if I got to eat this regularly." then you're missing out.

I believe in eating healthy and being active, but I also totally understand why people would be like "Well I was going to do physical stuff but I got tired from late-morning biscuits and gravy and wouldn't you know it I decided to get a later afternoon jambalaya and small side of fried chicken and wouldn't you know it the whole afternoon and evening were shot!"

I mean you shouldn't, but I get it.

i mean, like i wish i hadnt read this stupid bullshit. anywhos, happy tunco day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Tumble posted:

If you haven't eaten good Cajun and southern food and honestly thought "Eh, I'd be okay dying at 60 if I got to eat this regularly." then you're missing out.

I believe in eating healthy and being active, but I also totally understand why people would be like "Well I was going to do physical stuff but I got tired from late-morning biscuits and gravy and wouldn't you know it I decided to get a later afternoon jambalaya and small side of fried chicken and wouldn't you know it the whole afternoon and evening were shot!"

I mean you shouldn't, but I get it.
Paul Prudhomme proved that you can live to 75 even if you're fat and have a neck beard, so it seems like a false dilemma.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Love everything Cajun I've ever tried.

Last I had was shrimp creole and it was so good.

Random creole img.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Philthy posted:

Love everything Cajun I've ever tried.

Last I had was shrimp creol and it was so good.

Random creol img.

thats a creole dish, this thread is for cajun, but whatevs.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

dad gay. so what posted:

thats a creole dish, this thread is for cajun, but whatevs.

Never knew there was a difference!

Now I do: http://www.louisianatravel.com/articles/cajun-vs-creole-food-what-difference

• Locked thread