Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
for real never stop your car

drive forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
if i saw a baby in the road i would downshift and launch over it like vin diesel

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

One time I got a group text message asking for my social security number and bank account info to very my identity for my free 100 dollar prize. I texted back asking if I should respond in the group text or in a private conversation hoping to entertain myself and the others with the idea of someone being dumb enough to do this. unfortunately it sent everyone an individual text and nobody knew it was about the group message.

what I'm saying is you should gently caress with the participants and tell them that you'll use a real baby next time.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

bing_commander posted:

if i saw a baby in the road i would downshift and launch over it like vin diesel

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Windows 98 posted:

whats your number

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hahahah get hosed

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

symbolic posted:

hahahah get hosed

peace im out nigga

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

is this the slenderman girl in her early days?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

A misanthrope posted:

curse you minority youths :argh:

The new Lord of the Rings movie lookin' pretty good dontcha think?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
pfft yeah thats why my EDC includes a Glock 7 and backup claymore strapped to my rear end hooked up to a heartbeat sensor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Xaris posted:

The new Lord of the Rings movie lookin' pretty good dontcha think?

• Locked thread