Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJiU-gAtUI

If this doesn't make you want to never play a game again IDK what will. Holy poo poo this kid... Hes an inspiration to do something with your life.

VIDEO SUMMARY SEEING AS IT GOT REMOVED:

Fat Paki Goon in early 20s talks about how he had to lie to his parents throughout his teenage years playing dota. Neglects school, neglects social life, neglects hygene and health... Fakes applying to college, fakes getting into a college in a series of lies to his parents. Finally runs away from home because his parents don't like him playing video games all day. Joins up with some lovely teams and doesn't go anywhere. Eventually after being destitute manages to move back home with parents promising to go to college.

Goes to community college for CS, but just plays video games instead while wasting money on GER classes.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i watched the CS:GO ones they had for Dreamhack Cluj-Napoca and those were pretty cool

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
DOTA isn't a video game really. Its more like an internet concentration camp for annoying autists.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

DOTA isn't a video game really. Its more like an internet concentration camp for annoying autists.

True,

Holy poo poo though he lied to his parents about getting into college, ran away from home to get a passport and play video games. Then he fails miserably at it and still keeps trying even though his parents let him come back home. He gets into some community college for comp sci and instead of doing his homework or anything he plays dota and is close to flunking out.

God this kid is a moron. Rather play video games and go nowhere than lead a productive life. God drat.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
no

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

This must be why I'm bad at it because I'm not an autist thanks man.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i live a strict Asian life

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

This video has been removed by the user.

Sorry about that.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Wanna see this 'tautist

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The kid's team just lost whatever he was hoping to go far in and win some money to show his parents he isn't an idiot.

They lost so early they don't get any prize money Im pretty sure.

VIDEO SUMMARY SEEING AS IT GOT REMOVED:

Fat Paki Goon in early 20s talks about how he had to lie to his parents throughout his teenage years playing dota. Neglects school, neglects social life, neglects hygene and health... Fakes applying to college, fakes getting into a college in a series of lies to his parents. Finally runs away from home because his parents don't like him playing video games all day. Joins up with some lovely teams and doesn't go anywhere. Eventually after being destitute manages to move back home with parents promising to go to college.

Goes to community college for CS, but just plays video games instead while wasting money on GER classes.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 16, 2015

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Who cares. We all die.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real men play pro CS

fat Asian DOTA players vs. skinny European CS players

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I dunno I only play games where I can shoot a billion guys with guns so not really online stuff

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Just curious, is there a video games anonymous?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

video games are fun even if you don't lie to your parents

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
Op should go back to school because your English is awful

Slartibuttfest
Sep 20, 2014
I lost significant weight when I was to lazy to leave the computer and get food

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Just curious, is there a video games anonymous?

yeah. its called "anonymous" and they're really into social justice and guy fawkes masks.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
vidya games been beddy beddy goo to me.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wait are you saying making poor decisions ruins your life :aaa:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This would be excusable if he was good but idk who the gently caress this kid is so therefore he isn't.

Like alright if at the end he signed on some esports team for a good salary and went 'haha gently caress YOU college!' then that's one thing but it seems like he's just doing his best to be homeless.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzyz2TgGls

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

I'm nintenpendent

Edit: I spelled it wrong

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Sounds exactly like my brother but lacks stealing money from family members to pay for drugs to do while wasting away playing DoTa games.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

your brother sounds cool af

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I bet this guys in-game judgment is just as poor.

No wonder they lost.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I always wondered what would happen if you hooked up a Ninty (nintendo for you otaku) Rumble Pack from the N64 controller to a car battery then placed the rumble pack INSIDE your body wether your hole body would rubmle

would be too big to eat so I guess you'd just have to find a way to cram it up your rear end?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
http://www.nme.com/news/nme/39065

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

OP what's your favorite video game?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i like video games a lot

video games are fun

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i have never neglected a baby to death because of a video game, but if i did i think that would be pretty crazy like woaahh

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I like bideo bames they are my favorite

hey everyone add me on steam its bideobamer420

if you gift me a bideo bame i will return the favor by sending pictures of my very attractive cow i have out in my yard :)

yay bideo bames!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Play me in Joust.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zeluth posted:

Play me in Joust.

please leave

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Cumslut1895 posted:

please leave

A challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_YsBHWVag

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
OP video is down

im gonna assume it was OP poopjarring

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

holy crap its rogue from the xmen

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU