Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can you even imagine what black friday will be in 100 years?

hordes of poors fighting each other for no other reason than every year on this day there is an orgy of consumerism and violence. if there aren't at least 10 deaths it is considered a very poor black friday festival.

rich people watching from airships, dropping various gift cards and cash prizes down into the hordes below.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

'08 was all about quality over quantity.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Black Friday sounds occult as gently caress

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
considering that liquid capital has dark vampiric powers, yes

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

if I could get a 50" TV for $100 I'd throw an old woman down a flight of stairs

i sold my 50" TV for $100 a few months ago

it was 8 years old, worked great.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm ready for white friday

racist

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
this is all i got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9n3s4E5XhI

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

DaveSplitter posted:

Idk, but it would be funny if something happened involving a steam roller. Don't ask me why someone would be riding a steam roller in a Walmart though...

Too fuckin fat for one of them wheelie scooters.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Opting out because I love my family and don't want to be murdered over/with a tv.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Get the red card at target and you'll have 5% off and free shipping (still have to pay for handling). My store still has yet to hit their goal please do it,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Boko Haram posted:

Get the red card at target and you'll have 5% off and free shipping (still have to pay for handling). My store still has yet to hit their goal please do it,

no gently caress you get the lovely sears card because we're about to go out of business so you totally won't have to pay your debt on the terrible purchases you made at our depressingly vacant stores

• Locked thread