Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Great news, it is a really fun show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Oasx posted:

Great news, it is a really fun show.

Yeah, I'm in this camp, I certainly liked it more than I think most other people did.

I kept hearing that the ratings weren't great, but third-best first season seems like drat good ratings. I'm surprised it was renewed, but certainly not shocked, you need to tank things at a Low Winter Sun level to not get at least a second season on AMC, and since both Mad Men and Breaking Bad started out with terrible ratings and went on to become the shows that really put them on the map they probably have far more patience/tolerance for bad performance than most networks. Mad Men in particular turned into a real cash cow for them, considering that Netflix paid around $300 million for the streaming rights alone, I'm sure BB also gave them a big extra income from streaming but I remember the Mad Men deal in particular being big news back in the day when Netflix wasn't quite seen as the juggernaut it is now.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Still no word on a renewal date other than "2017", but there is some casting news: http://screencrush.com/into-the-badlands-season-2-nick-frost/

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

This poo poo didn't die silently? It came out a year ago and I hadn't heard poo poo since.

That psychic demon kid's going to be 45 by the time it comes back.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
At the end of a commercial break during the Walking Dead the silhouette of someone wielding two swords popped up with some narration followed by

"You want some advice from an old survivor, be what they least expect you to be."

• Locked thread