Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Really, if someone asked me to name one good poster off the top of my head I couldnt do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
star war beta max i love him

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Kuato posted:

Avatar & name makes the poster it's true. Just how it is though, amigo.

Mods please jange my name to "grandma fell down and can't get up. what's on TV?" and give me an avatar of Goofy trying to sell drugs

Ty

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mr.capps posted:

our greatest IK

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

mr.capps posted:

Oh yeah!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

our greatest IK

Free SWBM

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mr.capps posted:

i am waiting for people to realize i am pretty cool and make me a gbs super star
holy moly you post more than me

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It seems like every time there's a major change to GBS the reason behind it is "well gbs is so horrible it can't hurt to try!" Why not just delete gbs then? If it's such a steaming pile of poo poo and every one who posts here is a poo poo head why is it front and center for people to step in and drag around?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

It seems like every time there's a major change to GBS the reason behind it is "well gbs is so horrible it can't hurt to try!" Why not just delete gbs then? If it's such a steaming pile of poo poo and every one who posts here is a poo poo head why is it front and center for people to step in and drag around?

Because we all enjoy it and basically the only people whining about it nonstop in QCS are from FYAD.

GBS is nice because you can talk about stuff without having it get too serious like D&D or too dumb/silly like FYAD but there's still room for idiocy.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Just like everything in my life, as the years go on I have more reasons to turn my back on it. The only thing that keeps me staying is because its the right thing.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
is gbs God now?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

i just checked the forecast and they said GBS will be partly cloudy with 100% chance of AIDS!

poz my neg grass

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Broenheim posted:

is gbs God now?

YES THIS IS DOG

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Is now good, GBS?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

GBS is nice because you can talk about stuff without having it get too serious like D&D or too dumb/silly like FYAD but there's still room for idiocy.
This is incidentally why I do like rss threads. They can of course bad but in general it's an easily digestible way to follow current events that has a good balance of lighthearted humor and information.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

ArbitraryC posted:

This is incidentally why I do like rss threads. They can of course bad but in general it's an easily digestible way to follow current events that has a good balance of lighthearted humor and information.

:agreed:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

sout posted:

Is now good, GBS?

Now was good, but isn't anymore.

Ronda Arouse Me
Nov 17, 2015
It was good for a while, then DGSW came back.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ronda Arouse Me posted:

whose rereg are you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

whose rereg are you
jonathon pop, probably

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

jonathon pop, probably

I don't recall Jon Pop's beef with dad gay :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

whose rereg are you

its lord waffle beard

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

its lord waffle beard

Lol is it really?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
it's good. I do miss all of those people who got banned for voting in FYAD, but all of the other things that Lowtax has done to increase quality here are pretty good. much less people posting effortlessly.

like, it's still chiller than GBS 1.0, but it's not quite the FYAD-lite that it was a year ago. it's kind of a decent in-between now, I guess?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Ronda Arouse Me posted:

Idk, DGSW ikar

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
what if god was a forum called GBS

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

its lord waffle beard

back from the dead to avenge his perma-probation :tinfoil:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
It's pretty gosh darn great seeing as I am now a regular poster here on this lovely forum. :) :) :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jukeboxblues posted:

It's pretty gosh darn great seeing as I am now a regular poster here on this lovely forum. :) :) :)

Forgot this cow loving charlatan still posts here. Changed my mind, GBS is not pretty good, it is likable enough though.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
gbs is poo poo, it has always been poo poo, except for in the past when it was better, but not like that, like this

get it?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

Forgot this cow loving charlatan still posts here. Changed my mind, GBS is not pretty good, it is likable enough though.

gently caress you you deformed martian baby thing

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Luvcow posted:

what if god was a forum called GBS

what if god was gbs?
just a slob like gbs?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Wicker Man posted:

Need a Venn diagram.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i just checked the forecast and they said GBS will be partly cloudy with 100% chance of AIDS!

much like charlie sheen

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
it keeps the kids off the streets

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
GBS is good, life is good, dark beer is good, you're good OP. :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

#gbs is probably going to outlive gbs which says something about how dead and gay webforums in general are in TYOOL 2015

• Locked thread