Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

A misanthrope posted:

i would make swee t love to them :gizz:

same but only cheryl and pam, those bitches get freaky

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I would drown their beards with my pussy juices

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Also yell "WORLDSTAR"

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Very carefully op

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

SPACE HOMOS posted:

goatse them

after the initial horror isis notices a faint red glow and looks closer... whats this? numbers.. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BOOM

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you know what would be a good headline for a news show or a "newspaper"?

ISIS crisis caused by exploding devices leaves frenchmen lifeless

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

id start by cracking him in the nose witha quick jab to make his eyes water and disrupt his vision. then follow it up with a jaw-breaking uppercut and a powerful hook to the temple. then id step outside with my lead foot and change levels hitting him with a full power straight right directly to the liver.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
absolutely nothing, ISIS aint hurting me or anyone I know

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Dicks in ya rear end is bad for ya health

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

probably get killed, op

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
jack off

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

wtf is ISIS

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
A Bic lighter plus shaggy-assed beards equals OH poo poo! BEARD FIRE! HELP ME ALLAH!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

zimboe posted:

A Bic lighter plus shaggy-assed beards equals OH poo poo! BEARD FIRE! HELP ME ALLAH!

dude that is mean

way to be a bully

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
convert probably

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'd yell, "JAPAN FOUR" then hit them in the face with my skateboard.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Goddamn I wish I was the one to kick the burning terrorist in the balls. Great post.

Found some quotes from this dude

quote:

“The guy in the passenger seat was wearing a white T-shirt. He got out carrying what looked like a petrol bomb and seconds later the Jeep was in flames.

“Then he kicked and punched a man to the ground before punching a policeman square in the face. That’s when I saw red. That sort of thing just isn’t on.

“I told my passenger to run for her life, then I went for the man in the T-shirt and managed to skelp him in the face. I followed it up by booting him twice…

“I’ve heard people say since that he was shouting ‘Allah!’ but I didn’t hear that. It just sounded like a lot of c**p to me.

“I ran for the guy and punched him twice in the face with pretty good right hooks.

“Then I kicked him with full force right in the balls but he didn’t go down. He just kept on babbling his rubbish.

“I couldn’t believe that he was still standing. I know I would have been floored by that kind of kick.”

what is "c**p"? crap? they can show bare titties in those UK papers but not say "crap"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

FogHelmut posted:

Found some quotes from this dude

what is "c**p"? crap? they can show bare titties in those UK papers but not say "crap"

That dude is close to the coolest dude who ever lived except for the fact that the cop getting punched in the face is what made him see red

• Locked thread