Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lasted till 9am today before i cracked and bought sone proper cigarette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

putting obesity at the top of the pyramid made me lol, I found it quite funny if you made all this up yourself

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Fonzarelli posted:

putting obesity at the top of the pyramid made me lol, I found it quite funny if you made all this up yourself

thank you god bless

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Windows 98 posted:

Abe Lincoln was actually incredibly racist.

Also gay.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Gaybe Twinkoln.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Windows 98 posts another loving essay that, conservatively speaking, nobody will read.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i aint reading that shittifesto lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i did enjoy the food pyramid. its shape reminded me of the one printed ironically on my applejacks (several bottles of booze not the cereal)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

shouldn't voting against self interest be at the bottom instead

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

shouldn't voting against self interest be at the bottom instead

Looks like the OP made a total dipshit mistake and didnt consult uncle wemus before posting a thread,

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Isaac posted:

Looks like the OP made a total dipshit mistake and didnt consult uncle wemus before posting a thread,

I don't know how he thinks this will get through peer review.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Isaac posted:

believe me i know dipshit

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If youthink i just only post grade A material? you have no idea. Maybe two percent of my posts make it through the cutting room -staffed by gbs luminaries.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just imagining the lols round here if i was a mod which isn't what i want . Probably some funny stuff haha.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i was thinkin we could skip the part where we small talk each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I saw this thread was still going so I came back to vote it 1

• Locked thread