Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what kind of rocks are the steven universe fandom smoking
This poll is closed.
crack cocaine 28 6.81%
rock candy 15 3.65%
not rocks, but they mainline heroin 21 5.11%
theyre gettin' their rocks off on cartoon gem women lol 160 38.93%
ROCK THE CASBAH 83 20.19%
ground-up peridot on a ten-dollar bill 39 9.49%
the crystallized tears of innocent children 65 15.82%
Total: 411 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lock or gas this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nanomashoes posted:

Lock or gas this thread.

:allears:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Nanomashoes posted:

Lock or gas this thread.

Lock or gas this thread.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Rock or gem this thread

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hello I am a stevesonian (my mouth gapes open and I drop all my zoobooks)

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

circ dick soleil posted:

Lock or gas this thread.

rock the casbah

shareef don't like it

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

that boy aint pyrite

lol

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

The first thing I saw was her hand and it made me think of those bosses in Wolfenstein 3D where it didn't look so much like they were holding a chaingun as their arm had a chaingun grafted onto it.

When I was looking for images of these I found "Hotel Romanstein" which is a Wolf3D mod that seems to have replaced the enemies with bikini-clad anime girls. Of course anime fans would do this.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

dude the inmates are running the asylum and at this point you're just defending their opportunity to gush about their stupid show

i know what you wanted. I wanted it too, but as a mock thread, this thread is dead. let it die before it gets any worse.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Wulfolme posted:

dude the inmates are running the asylum and at this point you're just defending their opportunity to gush about their stupid show

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
wait why are we posting ska

shouldn't we be posting

rocksteady?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Wulfolme posted:

i know what you wanted. I wanted it too, but as a mock thread, this thread is dead. let it die before it gets any worse.

eh you're right

gently caress these rocks

• Locked thread