Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Sat next to the producer of TMZ at a sushi joint in Venice. He was on a date with a dude and they were both wearing polo shirts with the collars popped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Was on a date with an OK-looking girl from a small town so I started wowing her with how sophisticated and glam I was until she explained that her previous boyfriend was Trent Reznor. Boy, did I feel dumb! We hung out with NIN musicians minus Trent later. I did bump into Reznor later a few times around New Orleans but I didn't really get to be his best bud.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Bumped into the leader of the white gang from OZ at a mall in San Diego, kinda started to say something but didn't.

You know when to keep your mouth shut, prag.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I saw Tim Robbins riding a bike up Abbot Kinney Boulevard last summer.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I had sex with a 40yo ex-model on her birthday when I was 20. She had a full-length cast on one leg and was clearly having emotional birthday drama so it was awkward.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I had Sebastien Grainger (from death from above 1979) sweat all over me when they played live in stockholm

I yelled "i'm so hot 4 u rite now" and he said "i know"

it made my year (life) lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Friend from my old squadron went to boot with Adam Driver. Said he was pretty chilled out and liked beating the poo poo out of the platoon fatty at MCMAP a lot

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I ran a mic up Obama and a few other 2008 candidates when they came for one on one interviews in my town in our video production studio. He asked me about the Red Sox while I did it because we're like 40 mins from Boston. Pretty chill dude.

Both Clintons came through that same studio soon after. Hilary's secret service told us to back off and were huge hard asses. We were like 17 & 18 year old high schoolers. Wild Bill came through after with his secret service and they all came in laughing and joked they were gonna search us for drugs. It was loving hilarious. I bet they have some outrageous stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

They're what's for dinner
i have multiple friends who have had sex with malcolm ingram (kevin smith's gay best friend)

• Locked thread