Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

They sell these at the check-out line at grocery stores here.

Who the gently caress buys these?

I feed these to my sisters kids when i take care of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I had one of them once, it tasted kinda lovely and vinegar-y, not really spicy. I don't think I'd eat another, and I eat slim jims sometimes.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

katlington posted:

I feed these to my sisters kids when i take care of them

Do they like them

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
If I had a girlfriend I would buy these sausages so I could smack her in the face with them

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Jose Oquendo posted:

Are you allowed to open them right there at the check out line after you pay for them

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
how hard is it to post a pic op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Jose Oquendo posted:

I called the nutrition info hotline and all I got was a raspy voice saying, "SEVEN DAYS" then immediately got hung up on.

• Locked thread