Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
:siren:FINAL UPDATE:siren:

Firstly sorry for taking so long to get through some parts of this one, and also sorry for making you sit through this hot mess of a series to begin with. But it's finally here!

To avoid issues I live comm'd this because I had to re-record for like the third time. Experience the exasperation in real time and also see me get rumbled for playing an otome game on the sly while I playing a portion of this.

Witness Amy & Rory sneaking through sewers. Revel in the Doctor actively assisting an act of terrorism. Marvel at the stunning plot twist that was stolen for the ending of an episode in Season 9 (kinda sorta).

So that's it! Everyone can go home! It's over!

Though there are still some bad Doctor Who games left... I'm tempted to do another couple of LPs in future. Perhaps Eternity Clock. Or one of the Sherlock Holmes games. I'm not sure, but I'll probably take a little break rather than jumping into something new. Some of you might know I am the Editor of the Japanese focused site Rice Digital, so a lot of my efforts have been focused there lately. We do some LPs there which aren't too different to what I usually put out but often not completed (by design). I don't post them here because that would be weird. But if you want to check them out here are some of our highlights, as well as the last LP I did on SA - Indiana Jones. Maybe I'll make some kind of website with links to these at some point...?

This game though... This game... Thanks for watching! And if you want a link to the full playlist so you can marathon it in one go to see if you can indeed still feel it's right here!

e: What a handy first post on page 2!

PoshAlligator fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Thanks for LPing these games. I may not have commented much, but I was watching and I'm glad to see this finished.

• Locked thread