Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I heard a great quote from it.

Gravity Falls posted:

Only a game designed by nerds would have 'charisma' as a fantasy power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
great show, op is a piece of poo poo

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

its probably for the best so it doesn't crawl super far up its own rear end like adventure time did

that's just AT i think. i said tumblrite anime fans before, but AT's target audience is really more pretentious douchebag TV snob than anything

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I learned from Gravity Falls that unicorns has rainbow colored blood.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jagchosis posted:

great show, op is a piece of poo poo
i never said it was a bad show

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Gravity Falls teaches kids lessons they need to know, like how Japanese dating sims will ruin your life or how religion is run by shysters.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

Is this the new Steven Universe thread?

I think it has split up into multiple threads now. There is the crack smoking one and then there is this one. It is all a very confusing affair and I am glad I am staying out of it!

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this and the other identical one look like poo poo but dont you dare say a bad word about adventure time

y.. you just dont understand :(

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
more like gayvity farts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this and the other identical one look like poo poo but dont you dare say a bad word about adventure time

y.. you just dont understand :(
i don't think any of the shows i said in the OP are bad, just that they're obsessively talked about around me. i haven't even seen any of them.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i don't think any of the shows i said in the OP are bad, just that they're obsessively talked about around me. i haven't even seen any of them.

Why do you hang out in literal preschools, OP

Maybe stop talking with children about what their favorite cartoon is as an icebreaker so you can get into some oshkosh b'goshes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rotinaj posted:

Why do you hang out in literal preschools, OP

Maybe stop talking with children about what their favorite cartoon is as an icebreaker so you can get into some oshkosh b'goshes
i go to a liberal arts college and i live in a dorm full of honors kids and engineering students

what else do you expect?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i go to a liberal arts college and i live in a dorm full of honors kids and engineering students

what else do you expect?

You made your choices

Live with the consequences

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rotinaj posted:

You made your choices

Live with the consequences
i regret my choices

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

symbolic posted:

what else do you expect?

What are engineering students doing at your school? Tell them to gently caress off.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leroy Dennui posted:

What are engineering students doing at your school? Tell them to gently caress off.
i can literally hear a couple talking about Undertale in the hallway

help

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

this except the clipboard says "eat more drugs"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"good show with awful fans" describes most of television these days. not surprised it's ending because where else can you possibly go after the end of the loving world?

not to mention Disney XD is quickly becoming the Star Wars and Marvel Channel so there's no room for anything else

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

what else do you expect?

Just curious, but whats that smell like?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Just curious, but whats that smell like?
well this weekend it smelled like pizza which is kind of nice, but usually it smells very musty, with a hint of sweat

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

symbolic posted:

well this weekend it smelled like pizza which is kind of nice, but usually it smells very musty, with a hint of sweat

No sour milk smell? Man, your nerd form isn't even trying.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MullardEL34 posted:

No sour milk smell? Man, your nerd form isn't even trying.
considering i go to school in cow country, i've probably acclimated to the smell of poo poo at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Everything sucks except for what i think doesn't suck.

• Locked thread