Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

b/c atm I just want a fuckbuddy and I'm naturally intense, so asking for casual sex is guaranteed to make any woman feel unsafe around me forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

b/c atm I just want a fuckbuddy and I'm naturally intense, so asking for casual sex is guaranteed to make any woman feel unsafe around me forever

"Bitch you wanna gently caress or not?"

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

mind the walrus posted:

So you're a creepy fat weirdo in other words?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i am in posession of many women

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cause i made her wifey :c00lbert:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

thathonkey posted:

cause i made her wifey :c00lbert:

Goondolences

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
because I don't like to go outside and interact with people

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

So you're a creepy fat weirdo in other words?

That would sting if this wasn't in GBS.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

Just ask naturally intense women.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
it seems like a lot of work tbh

Aug 4, 2010

I loving hate this thread, everytime I see it on page one it reminds me of my crushing loneliness and failure as a male

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

Just ask naturally intense women.

There isn't a particle accelerator tough enough to withstand the chemistry.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
if you're married and still on sa, you are the broken one

e: if you're single with no kids your life has almost no value. especially if you post on forums.

momerath fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 26, 2015

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

There isn't a particle accelerator tough enough to withstand the chemistry.

be careful when you post at me, im shedding bosons

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

www posted:

I loving hate this thread, everytime I see it on page one it reminds me of my crushing loneliness and failure as a male

Are u using a dating app? Do you have excess weight u need 2 lose

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Bro, I am so loving jacked and strong and have so many friends and options I honestly can't see shackling myself down in the next 5 years, I just wanna slay some puss and do my thang, nowattamean?

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

Enfield posted:

i like to describe myself as ferretlike, meaning im long and hairy and weigh 2 pounds and a dense swirlying mass of dead skin flakes is comstantly hovering over my head like an angry cartoon storm cloud. my hobbies include boardgames and baked beans

Hmm this is a tough one... Are your arms and legs comically short like this?

If not just try to emulate Benedict Cuberbatch

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
I'm a non-religious liberal who doesn't care about football and I live in the deep south. Relationships aren't a problem when I can find someone I get along with but holy crap are those women few and far between when I'm single.

Also I have a huge crush on a girl right now - she's smart, funny, cute as a button, and we get on like peas and butter during the rare opportunities we have to interact. Unfortunately she is the assistant to the HR director at the place where I work so just straight up asking her out would be a bit dicey not to mention the whole resulting workplace relationship thing if she said yes or the fallout if things fell apart in a bad way after dating for a while.

Then there is my older lady neighbor who keeps trying to set me up with her trainwreck of a daughter. She'll see me out mowing the lawn or whatever and then go get her daughter and saunter over to engage in neighborchat heavily spiced with pointing out that I'm single and have a job and own a house and coincidentally her daughter is also single, followed by pointing out that the daughter and I are about the same age. Then there's an awkward pause where presumably the daughter and I are intended to start interacting, leading to a relationship followed by the old lady finally getting to marry that dumpster fire off on me so we can get to the important business of producing conveniently nearby grandbabies for the old lady to enjoy. After three or four failed attempts you'd think that the old lady would get the message and stop trying but nope, she keeps plugging away at it.

Aug 4, 2010

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Are u using a dating app? Do you have excess weight u need 2 lose

No. Yea im skinnyfat the worst kind of fat

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
I'm fundamentally unlovable.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

momerath posted:

e: if you're single with no kids your life has almost no value. especially if you post on forums.

Oh thank gently caress. I no longer have to give one poo poo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

momerath posted:

so which are you

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to the animal shelter my mom works at and one of the girls there tried to narrow down which of the women working there i'd wanna gently caress.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i went to the animal shelter my mom works at and one of the girls there tried to narrow down which of the women working there i'd wanna gently caress.

mom wants grand-kids.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
because i have a boyfriend

:wom:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

deep impact on vhs posted:

because i have a boyfriend

:wom:

you probably have a boyfriend because you have the best username ever thought up by anyone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A misanthrope posted:

you probably have a boyfriend because you have the best username ever thought up by anyone

I bet his mom likes a nice deep impact.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I bet his mom likes a nice deep impact.

Narrated by Morgan Freeman

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dude I really looked into it but the wife won't let me. Crazy, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Because I'm fat and I don't really know how to date. I wouldn't really care but I'm sick of people otherising me for being single and afraid to approach women so I'm going to buy a smartphone just so I can get on Tinder. Then after 6 months of working out I'll dump whatever single mom trainwreck I find on there.

• Locked thread