Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

ChairmanMeow posted:

the aristocats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What's up with those adults who are obsessed with Disney and go to Disney World even though they don't have kids?

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

They're actually kids with Benjamin Button's disease

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What's up with those adults who are obsessed with Disney and go to Disney World even though they don't have kids?

There's this one dude on my facebook that I went college with and all he ever posts about is Disney. He travels all over the world to go to Disney parks, often with his sister, and he shares all kinds of pictures of the two of them acting like they are a couple and it's super creepy. I also noticed a few weeks ago that he appears to have an actual girlfriend now and she looks just like his sister.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you like Disney as an adult you are a weirdo incestuous creep.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
star wars the force awaking

• Locked thread