Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the name of the war going on rn
world war 3
goku
world war 4
the third gulf war
an american tale: fievel goes jihadi
weird world war (WWW)
operation gently caress daesh
the war of the blunts
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I hope some big game changer event happens soon like aliens or something otherwise it'll be really depressing seeing the world and humanity slowly decay over the course of my lifetime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
WAR

WAR wuz alwys here. B4 mang wuz WAR w8ed 4 him

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
real answer; WWW

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mr. Unlucky posted:

I hope some big game changer event happens soon like aliens or something otherwise it'll be really depressing seeing the world and humanity slowly decay over the course of my lifetime.

it would be dope if that dyson swarm thing turns out to be legit

That Robot fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 22, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lazer Monkey posted:

If I said 'two', where would that land me, hypothetically?

Asking for a friend of course!

middling to good

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
RAW is WAR

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's really just some retard on a megaphone yelling "I have power over you" over and over again until everyone goes along with the joke.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
this is nothing more than a provincial rebellion against the empire. the russian and chinese provinces are also joining the homeland's efforts to crush it because of course they are, they are as much a part of the Imperium as any place in the world. the rebellion will soon be crushed when the legions have assembled

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
WW1: good empires v. bad empires
WW2: freedom v. fascism
WW3: capitalism v. communism
WW4: capitalism v. muslims

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its actually about to get real bad. real soon. i would stock up on canned goods and ammo before new years. it just feels like there is a thin veneer of safety that is completely fake. martial law is in the back pocket of our current government (by the people for the people lol) anywhos just sounding a little pre-thanksgiving alarm :siren: not that anyone who reads this would ever do anything though lol. stay safe yall :horse:

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Whatever it is, I loving hope ISIS, Russia and China will mutually destroy each other.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

its actually about to get real bad. real soon. i would stock up on canned goods and ammo before new years. it just feels like there is a thin veneer of safety that is completely fake. martial law is in the back pocket of our current government (by the people for the people lol) anywhos just sounding a little pre-thanksgiving alarm :siren: not that anyone who reads this would ever do anything though lol. stay safe yall :horse:

I'll do somethng: I'll punch you in the goddamned face

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'll knock your block off but it's alright because you can put it back down again

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
there are no daesh in francia and the streets are paved with ipads

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

I'll do somethng: I'll punch you in the goddamned face

i would defy you to find a way into my "alamo room". you will not touch anything without having at least 3 people shooting at you, triangulated crossfire, id be surprised if you got through the cats too be honest since you are obviously such a little crybaby peepants, if the others arent reloading me they will be shooting at you too. they are small but i could probably put about 50 lbs of lead on your dumbass before you got anywhere near my campbells tomato soup and you DEFINITELY will not get my ro-tel you loving psycho

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Whiskey Sours posted:

WW1: good empires v. bad empires
WW2: freedom v. fascism
WW3: capitalism v. communism
WW4: capitalism v. muslims

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

i would defy you to find a way into my "alamo room". you will not touch anything without having at least 3 people shooting at you, triangulated crossfire, id be surprised if you got through the cats too be honest since you are obviously such a little crybaby peepants, if the others arent reloading me they will be shooting at you too. they are small but i could probably put about 50 lbs of lead on your dumbass before you got anywhere near my campbells tomato soup and you DEFINITELY will not get my ro-tel you loving psycho

no..you countered my every move

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

We just had the modern remake of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
the remnants of th eus govt gonna smoke you out with a dickfire dad gay lmao

when yo ucome out they wanna gently caress you so hard

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin

That Robot posted:

it would be dope if that dyson swarm thing turns out to be legit

I read that they've already ruled that out. :(

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
It's like Battlefield 2 and Command and Conquer Generals came true. Truly prescient games

naem
May 29, 2011

Something something, electric bugaloo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ChrisHansen posted:

Children in Xinjiang are not allowed religious instruction in mosques or other institutions. In school, they are enticed to break religious rituals learned at home. In the holy month of Ramadan, for instance, when the faithful are supposed to fast, teachers hand out sweets and food. Imams have been forced to tell children prayer is harmful, and they must take an oath not to teach religion to the young.

that's a good story and all but when I was in kashgar during ramadan the Chinese police came and told us to keep it down because people were trying to pray in the streets and we were being disrespectful

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Its not really a world war as we're not fighting a country. If we declare war on the middle east as a whole sure. That'd be a world crusade against islam though.

god a draft would do some of these millennials good.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Nov 22, 2015

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

if millennials want to be the next ww2 generation they need to start killing each other way more than they are right now

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*is boomer actor playing greatest generation*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*is actually british actor or australian or some poo poo so worst generation doesnt apply to me*

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
realtalk gently caress you if you're one of the #notallmuslims people

if you aren't a muslim congrats on not being a racist piece of poo poo, do you want a medal?
If you are muslim congrats of not only being religious in 2015 but belonging to the worst possible one lol

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
Donald Rumsfeld was suggesting GSAVE - The Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism.

I suggest killing yourself.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*Has the world's most overfunded military that is also second biggest*

*still needs a draft to keep the plebs in line lose the war anyway get poo poo done*

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Strategic Tea posted:

*Has the world's most overfunded military that is also second biggest*

*still needs a draft to keep the plebs in line lose the war anyway get poo poo done*

if you wanna be technical we could end it without a draft but a lot of Europeans would be upset with the footage

world's largest glass factory, IMO

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

if you wanna be technical we could end it without a draft but a lot of Europeans would be upset with the footage

world's largest glass factory, IMO

russia won't give a gently caress tho

if they focus on daesh for once rather than people who hate assad then they might bomb the ever loving gently caress out of daesh, albeit with collateral damage

they don't hold back

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

russia won't give a gently caress tho

if they focus on daesh for once rather than people who hate assad then they might bomb the ever loving gently caress out of daesh, albeit with collateral damage

they don't hold back

i think they are about take back the baltic states and all the lovely countries no one wants on their maps. why wouldnt you?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i think they are about take back the baltic states and all the lovely countries no one wants on their maps. why wouldnt you?

lovely lil countries are funny because they do random poo poo and have names like "Montenegro" and "San Marino" lol

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
World War 1 was a pretty good movie for when it came out. The problem was that it ended with a big anti-war message about the futility of war or something, That's why the sequel was so great. Everyone likes to hate the bad guys and the Nazi's provided a perfect action movie villain. German accents, fancy uniforms and an overarching evil master plan? They had it all. World War 2 was such a great summer blockbuster that we haven't really been able to make a good sequel. The tragic attempt to market The Cold War as a proper sequel didn't go over very well. It lacked a proper climax and got too caught up in spy fiction nonsense.

Until maybe now. Could it be that the studios and producers have finally managed to recapture the magic of the first two movies? With Michael Bay directing, I think they may really have something special to get people back into theaters this summer. Only time will tell of course, but I'm optimistic that World War Thr3e could very well be the sequel moviegoers have waited generations to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
If the poo poo that happened during the cold war wasn't a "world war" then this isn't a "world war".

• Locked thread