Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Alright, put in a temp fix, forums will start pushing out the dev code soon. Tested it out, works fine. Sorry for the temporary trapped in mobile mode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lowtax posted:

trapped in mobile mode

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

Lowtax posted:

Alright, put in a temp fix, forums will start pushing out the dev code soon. Tested it out, works fine. Sorry for the temporary trapped in mobile mode!

Thank you!!

Monocular
Jul 29, 2003

Sugartime Jones
Looking pretty slick!

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

I will still stick with the Awful windows 10 reader for ease but props for putting a fresh coat of paint on the thing

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lowtax posted:

Lots of people don't necessarily want to install an app just to use a website.

Why, are they suffering from some kind of illness or something?

Awful owns as it masks vbulletin from my eyes and I prefer browsing on my phone to my computer since it came out.

Cardamommy Issues
Feb 16, 2005

I've waited around for more important things
I don't like seeing the jump from non-mobile to mobile version every page but this is a cool and good improvement overall. Thanks, Lowtax!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Can I get a refund for this "feature?"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I managed to turn the mobile layout off by turning off javascript in safari, but I'd like to add a tiny bit of commentary and say I thought it looked ugly and was only moderately functional. I still like it better than awful app though. Maybe it's cause I'm on a tablet and not a phone. Tablets are considered mobile, right? Or was I just barking up the wrong tree?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
he;lp

im trapped in cyberspace

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Jimson posted:

Can I get a refund for this "feature?"
Sure, where should I mail the check for $0 to?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Why, are they suffering from some kind of illness or something?
It's a personal preference.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
wow! im posting from the future!

p good but the temporary flicker is a little annoying. ill still keep using it for a while though

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
just noticed my first major complaint: please display donation flair tia

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
Looks Good Lowtax!!!! :keke::keke::keke:

:eyepop:

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

How much better will this be than the "awful" app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I personally like having a mobile layout on my giant regular screen. Voted 6 (60%).

Thanks for the updates!

• Locked thread