Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

but i was going to toshi station to pick up some power converters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

well, did you?

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel Rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel Rebel, how could they know?
Hot Leia, I love you so!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ethanol posted:

Biggs dead, dude

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpUkokRx3-k

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
last night me and the wife played Death Star and I was Porkins b/c I am extremely fat and exploded all over her

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Biggs dead, dude

What about Tank? Is he okay?!

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

drat horror queefs posted:

last night me and the wife played Death Star and I was Porkins b/c I am extremely fat and exploded all over her

Hah you were trying to get into her exhaust port and she shot you down.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drat horror queefs posted:

haha bich

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Hah you were trying to get into her exhaust port and she shot you down.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
luke pretty much saying he wants to go with his friends to radioshack

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012
it's tosche can you even read???

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

gary oldmans diary posted:

luke pretty much saying he wants to go with his friends to radioshack

I'm actually kind of sad they never released that as a model kit.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

becrumbac posted:

it's tosche can you even read???
but I was going to toshi station to pick up some tosche converters

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

LUKE SKYWALKER WAS A loving CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gbs FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Boko Haram posted:

Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel Rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel Rebel, how could they know?
Hot Leia, I love you so!

Well Han o'Solo is a real cool cat
lives ontop of Millennium Chase

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

LUKE SKYWALKER WAS A loving CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gbs FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sippin on my caramel macchiato

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

so this is what it feels like to be autistic

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

quote:

There have been many elaborate theories as to why there exists a larger version of Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars films, however most theories fall into two general categories:

The Canon Luke Hypothesis, sometimes simply The Bigger Luke Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that within the Star Wars universe and canon there does indeed exist a version of Luke Skywalker that is slightly larger than a posited regular Luke Skywalker, or Luke Prime.

The Hamill Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that there exists an uncredited Mark Hamill look-alike who was used in certain scenes of the original trilogy for undisclosed reasons and whose identity has yet to be determined.

The Canon Luke Hypothesis is the most popular of the two, with the Hamill Hypothesis a close second.

:dogbutton:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm the power converter :wink:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

quote:

It is believed by supporters of the Canon Luke Hypothesis that Obi-Wan's line shortly after Luke first succeeds in blocking the training remote's shots (You've taken your first step into a larger world) is evidence of Obi-Wan's knowledge of there being a larger Luke Skywalker. Elaborated on here.

quote:

Detractors argue that Imperial Stormtroopers would not be phased - let alone notice - a slightly larger Luke, and if that was the case why not keep Luke slightly larger at all times? It has also been argued that Obi-Wan is not limited to Tatooine, and could have gone to any planet he had decided to hide Luke.

Supporters argue that the sophisticated targeting computers likely present in Stormtrooper helmets would in fact be able to distinguish slight height fluctuations in Luke.

This is making my brain buzz, in a really bad way. It's like one of those really weird Philip K. Dick stories. This was written intentionally to gently caress with people's heads, or made by a mentally ill person, or both.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ethanol posted:

:emo: :emo: :emo:

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

this is wonderful

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ethanol posted:

well you sure as poo poo aint doing that anymore, sweet meat

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

did you guys know i had the title line in star wars

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ehud posted:

did you guys know i had the title line in star wars

Was that the "I'm so tired of these goddamn star wars" line?

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

klapman posted:

this is wonderful

Luking
Luking, a portmanteau of "Luke" and "Looking", is the term used to describe the act of meticulously watching the original Star Wars trilogy and scanning for instances of Bigger Luke.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

But I was going to toshi station to pick up some power converters!!!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

This is making my brain buzz, in a really bad way. It's like one of those really weird Philip K. Dick stories. This was written intentionally to gently caress with people's heads, or made by a mentally ill person, or both.

It's a joke, kind of like the Sherlockian game (where Sherlock Holmes fans pretend that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories are factual accounts of real people). Everybody knows they're playing a game, but they have to pretend to be serious about it because it's more fun that way.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i went to yoshi station and picked up some power converters and also some apples and goombas

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Pththya-lyi posted:

It's a joke, kind of like the Sherlockian game (where Sherlock Holmes fans pretend that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's stories are factual accounts of real people). Everybody knows they're playing a game, but they have to pretend to be serious about it because it's more fun that way.

gently caress you if you don't believe in the Bigger Luke Theory, Bitch.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
knock him out the box luke, knock him out

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
yoda, why you bein a playa hata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I have to be careful masturbating in the desert, that crazy Old Ben could be watching me at any moment.

• Locked thread