Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So I'm approaching an anniversary with my wife in a few months, but I can't remember how many years we've been married. So like five years is tin maybe and 10 years is a rhino corpse or whatever, but what's the traditional gift for "we've been living together like since I can remember but we got married during a fight to prove a point?" Is it tin still? Do I just throw a jar of piss in her face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Solid Poopsnake posted:

So I'm approaching an anniversary with my wife in a few months, but I can't remember how many years we've been married. So like five years is tin maybe and 10 years is a rhino corpse or whatever, but what's the traditional gift for "we've been living together like since I can remember but we got married during a fight to prove a point?" Is it tin still? Do I just throw a jar of piss in her face?

Carve, "you made me do this," into your chest and kill yourself.

Aug 4, 2010

sexy lingerie idiot

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

www posted:

sexy lingerie idiot

this but two sizes too small.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I bet she'd live a new vacuum cleaner

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

get her a bbc

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i saw on forensic files that if one were to "accidentally" ingest enough small doses of antifreeze that eventually their organs shut down. so maybe it is the level 5 adverse toxicity event anniversary :shrug:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I can't decide from these suggestions!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
find out what shes alergic to, and get her a bunch of that.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
A bushel of my dick, right.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
surprise anal

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

pretty flowers!