Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how come dwarf guys are always so sexy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
i didn't read this thread, but it's 2016 now, op.

yout time has come

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Velkest posted:

i didn't read this thread, but it's 2016 now, op.

yout time has come

The OP martyred his account last year.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The OP martyred his account last year.

oh dear, i hadn't even looked.

guess his time has not so much come as passed him by.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

evilmiera posted:

Depends on who you ask (and if you're being serious, this is GBS after all). Long story short the numbers tend to get fudged due to people not counting properly, not counting honestly, and ignoring that a lot of growth is coming from births only

That's not an accident. Many imams in places where Muslims are a minority will expressly instruct Muslims to have large families so that they can ddrastically increase their demographic representation within a few generations.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Wulfolme posted:

You can be not racist by saying that you're worried about a specific group that happens to be Islamic and living in the States of Iraq and Syria or whatever other active group.

I am worried, specifically, about Middle Eastern Islamic men.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

brave volunteers of hezbollah are dying on the front lines right now to destroy ISIS but they keep getting murdered by cowardly Israeli airstrikes who want nothing more than to watch their false caliphate puppets destroy the arab world unabated

This sounds both awesome and true.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

This sounds both awesome and true.

I guess it is, insofar as I am in awe of the bravery of our volunteers who are fighting to protect us, and in awe of the callousness of the zionist terrorists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am having trouble parsing that sentence.

• Locked thread