Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Luigi Thirty posted:

He still does that? I remember when he first started selling them and he made it a point to call everyone who ordered the DVDs after a while to see how they liked it but he's sold so many of them.

He said not too long ago that whenever he isn't on the road he still tries to pick a few random purchasers a week (or maybe a day, I don't remember) and call them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
drat, if the WWE Holiday tour is coming to your area I would highly recommend it. This was a great show. Matches I saw included:

Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin (this match was in Kansas City which is Baron Corbins hometown so people were confused who to cheer for)
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggle for the IC Title
Del RIo vs. Neville for the US Title
Charlotte and Becky vs Sasha and Naomi
Usos and Kane vs. the Wyatts (Bray, Strauman and Harper)
Roman Reigns vs Sheamus for the WWE Title

No New Day unfortunately but it was an excellent show.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Miz is right that the moving slaps is bullshit :colbert:

Dumb of him not to pick someone with a projectile though

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

SalTheBard posted:

drat, if the WWE Holiday tour is coming to your area I would highly recommend it. This was a great show. Matches I saw included:

Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin (this match was in Kansas City which is Baron Corbins hometown so people were confused who to cheer for)

Big E said on Twitter that he was sitting at home in his underwear watching football instead of being at that show, he had priorities man!

But yeah house shows are generally pretty fun because the wrestlers just get to go out and do their thing and interact more with the fans because they don't have to worry about selling to a hard camera. I've been to Raws and Smackdown tapings and house shows and the house shows are always my favorite.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have sex! *motions wildly to booing crowd* and I eat CHEX!

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Intruder posted:

Miz is right that the moving slaps is bullshit :colbert:

Dumb of him not to pick someone with a projectile though

Alicia Fox wandering in to call them a sausage party is the funniest thing to me
Like, imagine that this is a Christmas party for the whole roster, and all the young guys under 30 are in this room watching two nerds play Street Fighter while all the women are standing in the kitchen talking poo poo about them
Alicia Fox speaks for the women

E: oh please please please let there be a total divas episode that follows up up down down's timeline

checksin fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Dec 1, 2015

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Astro7x posted:

Yeah... don't be an rear end in a top hat. Do you also cancel and resubscribe to Netflix every single month?

No? I also don't do that for the network. My point is: the free promotion is every single month. Not "you should just re-sign every month" but literally anybody new can get their ppv for free, any month, ever. It's not some rare promotion. It's literally every month. That's what I was getting at. Not "I'm a loving dildo who is super brainy and gets wrestling for free" because I'm not. :colbert:

SalTheBard posted:

I wanna hear more about Del Rio vs Neville.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Astro7x posted:

Yeah... don't be an rear end in a top hat. Do you also cancel and resubscribe to Netflix every single month?

1) If the only thing you use the network for is the PPVs, with how they were spaced this year if you unsubbed and waiting until the day of the next ppv to resubscribe, you'd end up only having to buy about 9 or 10 months.

2) lol yeah don't be an rear end in a top hat to this giant multinational corporation with millions of dollars they seriously need your help

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

Cruiserweight title wouldn't fit nowadays because main eventers are now lighter than ever. Seth Rollins is a Cruiserweight. Making MITB defendable with briefcase defenses on TV could be a good alternative though.

Cruiserweight is defined by your height not your weight. If the title were still around, D-Bry would have been the Cruiserweight Champ.

Timby posted:

Like I said, it was a year and a half ago. I got a call out of the blue one morning from a 404 number I didn't recognize, but the company I worked for at the time was based in Atlanta (I was working remotely from Wisconsin) so I thought maybe it was a co-worker's cell phone.

:v: "Timby."
:clint: "Tim. This is Dallas."
:v: "Holy poo poo."

That's the coolest thing I've heard all day but I'm waiting until after Raw to boot Just Cause 3 so it might still get beaten.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

1) If the only thing you use the network for is the PPVs, with how they were spaced this year if you unsubbed and waiting until the day of the next ppv to resubscribe, you'd end up only having to buy about 9 or 10 months.

2) lol yeah don't be an rear end in a top hat to this giant multinational corporation with millions of dollars they seriously need your help

It's 2015 and people still think taking advantage of idiocy while not supporting companies that 1) don't need it and 2) never learn is Bad

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

Cruiserweight is defined by your height not your weight. If the title were still around, D-Bry would have been the Cruiserweight Champ.

It was always 225 and under.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I wanna hear more about Del Rio vs Neville.

It was pretty straight forward. I don't mean that in a negative way, it was Neville selling like a madman for Del Rio. Neville went up to do the Red Arrow, Del Rio knocked him down, Del Rio hit a double stomp to Neville, Cross armbreaker and Neville tapped. Very good match, but it was basically what you would expect from the two.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

That time Heyman was cutting a promo and was like "I'll SHOOT... from the hip", we need more stuff like that. More shootin'. I demand Cena's next promo include him saying "Listen, this is a shoot, Jack. Yall are the best drat crowd I respect you". I didn't like it when Kofi said it wasn't his "character talking" last week, but if he had said "this is a shoot, country sucks" it would have been good.

Has Vince and the top brass outlawed shootin'? Would Kevin Nash ever look Trips in the eye again if he knew about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT

sticklefifer posted:

It was always 225 and under.

As Christian and the chicken suit can attest!

• Locked thread