Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How u prefer to travel?
Car
Bus
Aeroplane
Hitchhiking 4 blowjobs
View Results

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Thx for posting pictures, OP it's like I'm really there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Skeleton Ape posted:

Yeah high speed rail systems always make money, I have no idea why they don't keep building them :shrug:

It would be valuable as a public good you jerk

So how often do Mega buses really get into horrific deadly accidents and why are there so many picture of smashed up bigass buses floating around

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Germstore posted:

People have tried for years to get a high speed rail built between Chattanooga and Atlanta for decades. It's mutually beneficial; Chattanooga residents would get access to decent strip clubs and Atlanta would get more money from strip clubs.

this would be like printing money

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The chattanooga sexpress

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
in order to get decent high speed rail access across every metropolitan area in america you have to take all of the passenger rail access in europe and quadruple it. also we have planes now and why be redundant

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
anyone who complains about megabus is a dolt. its fuckin first class bus service. try taking a greyhound. try taking a drat chinatown bus. then complain about the motherfuckin megabus

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

eSports Chaebol posted:

anyone who complains about megabus is a dolt. its fuckin first class bus service. try taking a greyhound. try taking a drat chinatown bus. then complain about the motherfuckin megabus

the best poo poo in the bowl is still poo poo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I enjoy driving so I prefer just driving the long trips, much more relaxing than dealing with the idiots and their god awful children that ALWAYS end up on a 12 hour bus ride!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Spuckuk posted:

We have the megabus in the UK as well. It's by far the cheapest and worst way to get across the country

Yeah but you can take advantage of Megabus Gold. You get free bottled water in the day, or get to sleep in a poo poo bunk bed next to a stranger at night.

I used to take the Megabus between London and Bristol all time at £1 each way. Nothing like being stuck on a double decker for hours on end without toilet stops.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Juanito posted:

Sitting in the back is a good idea with Megabus.

that is one mega banged up bus

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Is megabus run by that fat austrailian guy

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.
No it is run by Jim Dotmegabus

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I have a tesla so I just turn on autopilot and goto sleep and set an alarm for when I'm getting near my destination. Sorry about being poor, lol

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm on a Negabus I'm 20i miles into the trip.

Aug 4, 2010

Did OP survive?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

www posted:

Did OP survive?

No, didn't you see the picture of his bus?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
more like megafucked

ayyy lmao

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

www posted:

Why cant americans ride the bus without pissing all over the place, what is wrong????

Because a typical Greyhound bus takes 36 hours to go where you can drive yourself in 8 and people go insane.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GORDON posted:

Because a typical Greyhound bus takes 36 hours to go where you can drive yourself in 8 and people go insane.

Also lower chance of getting decapitated by another passenger

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man
Wait is this poll asking if we're hitchhiking and refusing to get in cars unless they give us blowjobs too? :confused: Or are we hitchhiking to places where we get blowjobs? I may need to edit my answer

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

What's the catch with one of these? Can I get across the country for a dollar?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

www posted:

Did OP survive?

No im dead.

RicochetD20 posted:

Wait is this poll asking if we're hitchhiking and refusing to get in cars unless they give us blowjobs too? :confused: Or are we hitchhiking to places where we get blowjobs? I may need to edit my answer

Nonononono. You trade blowjobs for rides. OBVIOUSLY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Nathilus posted:

Nonononono. You trade blowjobs for rides. OBVIOUSLY.
But that's not how you worded it, OPs ghost.

edit: voted all

• Locked thread