Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

When you're sitting around the table sharing a nice turkey dinner with your family, make sure to steer the conversation toward this Lebanese Shi'a militia group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I won't be doing that.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
I don't plan on talking to my family so I can't see this ever happening.

Aug 4, 2010

thats the one thats not quite as bad as the Sunni ISIS but still bad guys, right??

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Actually it's Hezballah. They don't worship 'Ollah'

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
is that the sa poster with the av of the guy with horns?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I'm going to focus on eating so I can finish then excuse myself to the bathroom and never come back

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
ever

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I'll be sure to mention Nasrallah during my pizza-party scheduled with my friend, taking place in Tel Aviv.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'd rather spend my thanksgiving with hezzbollah.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Hezbollah is too bland, steer the conversation toward Caitlyn Jenner's driving record

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Baba Ganoush posted:

I'm going to focus on eating so I can finish then excuse myself to the bathroom and never come back

this is the good and proper way to celebrate thanksgiving

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

:getin:

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
Lebanon's gotten a raw deal. If anybody pepper-pots your grace-speech with an SJW interjection about colonization of the Americas, fire back about the rounds of socially-consuming violence in Lebanon for the last 40 years and how their food traditions have been affected. Seriously. Lebanese food is way better than anything the Native Americans came up with. Hummus>pemmican.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Xenophanes posted:

Lebanon's gotten a raw deal. If anybody pepper-pots your grace-speech with an SJW interjection about colonization of the Americas, fire back about the rounds of socially-consuming violence in Lebanon for the last 40 years and how their food traditions have been affected. Seriously. Lebanese food is way better than anything the Native Americans came up with. Hummus>pemmican.

Was just about to post this. :argh:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Hezbollah", that shits a mouthful to say isn't it?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
my girlfriend's cousins are first generation lebanese immigrants that came over a month ago, i will be sure to bring this up and mention my donations of money and weapons to hezbollah

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Militant Lesbians demand ethics in video game journalism.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
more like Hellsbutthole :smug:

why bring this up, op?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
One of my best friends in high school was a Maronite Catholic Lebanese. His actual name was Maron, and he used to show me cool picks on his MySpace or something (this was like 2004) of him holding AKs and poo poo. Nicest guy in the world, just very devout and had tons of relatives over there. My impression of Lebanese people is very good cause of him.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

we already had thanks giving you yankee fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow i have already seen a lot of rude comments in this thread but i would just like to say gently caress you, OP, gently caress off and go gently caress yourself rear end in a top hat. anyways, as i was saying i would just like to comment on your current thread. as i see it your premise is flawed. it is without merit. i will never and want never to utter such words at the a thanksgiving table with you, yourself, or otherwise. i implore you that you not entice others further with your vile conteptories. may you be banished to the pit of hell for your evil doing.

• Locked thread