Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

why'd they close the minneapolis shooting thread

The op was a pants-making GBS threads baby who got upset and closed it when he found out the shooter was acting in self defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

The Kingfish posted:

The op was a pants-making GBS threads baby who got upset and closed it when he found out the shooter was acting in self defense.

weren't some of the people suspected of being connected to the shooting 4-chan white supremacists who posted videos saying they're "locked and loaded" and they were going to the protest to "make the fires rise"?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/two-suspects-arrested-after-blm-shooting.html

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

weren't some of the people suspected of being connected to the shooting 4-chan white supremacists who posted videos saying they're "locked and loaded" and they were going to the protest to "make the fires rise"?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/two-suspects-arrested-after-blm-shooting.html

quote:

At present, there is no concrete evidence that the two men, who went by the names SaigaMarine or BlackPowderRanger in the video, were at Monday night's demonstration.

They were suspected but there is no proof. Its also suspected that they were provocateurs and there is no proof for that yet either.

If you watch the video you can tell that they unfurled a banner which says something about "Derechos Civiles." and given that two of the men arrested were hispanic, I'm guessing that the narrative about them being white supremacist terrorists is a little off base.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Nat geo is dead to me.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

They were suspected but there is no proof. Its also suspected that they were provocateurs and there is no proof for that yet either.

If you watch the video you can tell that they unfurled a banner which says something about "Derechos Civiles." and given that two of the men arrested were hispanic, I'm guessing that the narrative about them being white supremacist terrorists is a little off base.

i heard 1 was hispanic or asian

here is my question: if they are white supremacists will that make you feel bad they are giving you and your friends a bad name?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

how about we agree that they were probably racists like you probably are, the kingfish

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I am deeply and truly sorry that it wasn't the racially motivated terror attack you were hoping for.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol, butt rue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

I am deeply and truly sorry that it wasn't the racially motivated terror attack you were hoping for.

cool wrong opinion, racist

• Locked thread