Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who do you want to win?
packers
ursidae
nerds
pie
View Results

• Locked thread
Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Woah, this is Cutler's first win at Lambeau?? I feel dumb for not realizing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

everything cutler is doing right now

need a belch gif

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Wonder what they do with the rest of the turkey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalit posted:

Woah, this is Cutler's first win at Lambeau?? I feel dumb for not realizing that.

before this game cutler has literally beaten the packers once

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
one thing I am certainly thankful for are the cool Packers fans we have on TFF who stayed convinced the Bears would win no matter how insufferable my posting was. :love: y'all

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
1/8th of a bite was taken. Shameful.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
did i read something a few years back that said the turkey they serve to players at the end of the thanksgiving game is really loving lovely, cold, and dry by the time they get to it? would love to read more about Goodell's turkey.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

R.D. Mangles posted:

before this game cutler has literally beaten the packers once

:sigh: I'm glad Cutler's having a decent season and is not injured. Although it's weird seeing him smile so much (in multiple games!).

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

never forget

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Cutler will not be excused until he eats EVERY BITE

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I mean a nearly freezing-rained on turkey can't be all that good.

I'd eat it.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalit posted:

:sigh: I'm glad Cutler's having a decent season and is not injured.

the bears' win over the packers last year was a mccown

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol i hope the poopiest saints team somehow makes the playoffs

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Looks like this is the year where the Packers lose all of their long winning streaks and then probably combust as a franchise and never win again, nice

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bears' win over the packers last year was a mccown

Wasn't that 2 years ago?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Looks like this is the year where the Packers lose all of their long winning streaks and then probably combust as a franchise and never win again, nice

If this is the year they finally become a normal franchise :lol:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Brannock posted:

Wasn't that 2 years ago?

yeah, that's right

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

never forget

Also

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
it would be really funny if jay cutler somehow ended up with a ring before he retires

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Haven't had a Packers season end this early in awhile. Next week is basically do or die in the division, and if we lose the WC is going to be pretty loving competitive.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

Such a great photo.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
good night yall :sigh:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

it would be really funny if jay cutler somehow ended up with a ring before he retires

please. pleeeeeease

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
I feel genuinely good for Jay Cutler.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

with john fox

after destroying denver

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Tuned out sometime during the 2nd quarter. Apparently I missed a good game. :negative:

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

Josh Lyman posted:

Tuned out sometime during the 2nd quarter. Apparently I missed a good game. :negative:

You did not.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Josh Lyman posted:

what? it was a horrible game, with a good ending (for most people)

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Josh Lyman posted:

There were only 3 points scored during the entire second half. You really didn't miss much except a lot of flubbing.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

So what this really means is that the Lions are going to win the NFC North.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Crazy Ted posted:

So what this really means is that the Lions are going to win the NFC North.

that would be the funniest ending, which may be the best ending

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I think to do that the Vikings can't win more than once more and the Packers can win at most two (but only if the Lions win next week), and the Lions have to win out.

This is complicated by the Week 17 game of Vikings @ Packers, which I guess you'd want Green Bay to win to provide some cushion.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
As a Bears fan who grew up in Wisconsin this is loving awesome. My facebook feed is mute and only a few hours ago it was endless memes of sad Cutler and dumb cheese head pride poo poo.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I was joking with my dad that da beers were going to beat the Packers but didn't think I would see that score (or highlights) when I got home.

I remember watching that game. It was great. One of my favorite Hawks photos. Definitely within my top five along with:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I can't believe the Packers lost. wow. Lambeau is cursed this year. wew

• Locked thread