Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
BAN ME YOU loving IDIOTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Do a goatse!

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
but... you're one of the best posters here

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

COOLGUY TRUE posted:

but... you're one of the best posters here

Yeah, someone named COOLGUY TRUE wouldn't lie

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Post your dick by your keyboard goop.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
In response to your EN thread, maybe you blow up at people all the time because you're a dumb jerk OP

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i know you're new or whatever op, but what you're having right now is what we call a "meltdown" or a "poopy baby poo poo flinging fit"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
just post in the ban thread. what the hell is wrong with you?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wow wrong thread!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm on to your tricks OP and let me tell you this motherfucker, they're not going to work

YOU WILL NEVER BE BANNED

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Rutibex posted:

wow wrong thread!

No sir, RIGHT THREAD
I caught your post before you edited it and tbh it was better than this

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

drat you lowtax!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

He posted once on the 25th and also today.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he did (twice). and i do not know.

beaten

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Rutibex posted:

wow wrong thread!

eh it really doesnt matter at this point

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
i expected goop of some kind

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

A misanthrope posted:

eh it really doesnt matter at this point

yea ban THAT rear end in a top hat instead!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
op, just post goatse if you really want to get banned. I think it's image66?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Don't ban the op. Instead hellban the op

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Show us your goop.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Do it. Post your shriveled, tiny, worthless, cock.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
1 And the Lord called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the Lord, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.

3 If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord. 4 And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him. 5 And he shall kill the bullock before the Lord: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 6 And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces. 7 And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire: 8 And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar: 9 But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.

10 And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish. 11 And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the Lord: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar. 12 And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar: 13 But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord. 14 And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the Lord be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons. 15 And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar: 16 And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, [1] and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes: 17 And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I am pretty sure a photograph of your balls, which I urge you not to post, would help you in your goal to be banned

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

just stop posting, you knob

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Post your balls, pussy

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax