Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

it's good to have a full range of emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
bullshit

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like to feel my weener. heh heh heh heh heh

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I girlfriend cleaned our room and my benzo stash was conspicuously out. I rehid them but im su re shes on to me

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
How can you be sure you didn't take them all and it's actually a month from now

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
agreed so long as its filtered through alcohol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I don't like feeling sad. It's important, without it its hard to understand the gravity and seriousness of things that cause sadness but it's a bad enough feeling that I will endeavor to avoid it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
She was rooting around where it was hidden and i caught her but she said she was looking fir a pearl jam cd. If i know anything its that she put on artsound fm and this definitely not pearl jam.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Isaac posted:

She was rooting around where it was hidden and i caught her but she said she was looking fir a pearl jam cd. If i know anything its that she put on artsound fm and this definitely not pearl jam.

you should sit down with her and have a frank discussion about your feelings

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Chinatown posted:

agreed so long as its filtered through alcohol
You are a wise person

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I only feel anger and love

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I overdosed on ennui and can only feel the endless emptiness of existence. Thanks for reminding me, OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never felt ANYTHING!
Take THAT, OP

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I can post a full range of emoticons. I call this one... the weed rear end. :weedass:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Enfield posted:

Lol'd irl

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Enfield posted:

oh enfield :allears:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I'm pretty sure that the millions of alcoholics all around the world proves it's bad to feel things

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I cry when I think about ur posting

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a rat trap king of futile wories....

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

op when i was young i had an ant farm, and i think i accidentally poisoned them or something, because they all died one day overnight, except for a single ant. he put all his brothers in the burial chamber and went on digging, eating, and generally doing ant stuff until he, too died. he was not crippled by grief, indeed he did not seem to miss a single step in the orderly maintenance of a one-ant colony

people are not ants, of course, but i still wondered how liberating it might be to be that free of affect

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Otisburg posted:

op when i was young i had an ant farm, and i think i accidentally poisoned them or something, because they all died one day overnight, except for a single ant. he put all his brothers in the burial chamber and went on digging, eating, and generally doing ant stuff until he, too died. he was not crippled by grief, indeed he did not seem to miss a single step in the orderly maintenance of a one-ant colony

people are not ants, of course, but i still wondered how liberating it might be to be that free of affect

I don't think you could appreciate it if you were an ant though

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Enfield posted:

im feelin that new av man

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Puppy Galaxy posted:

how would you even know if you didn't have the full range? something to think on op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ALL I FEEL IS HATE FOR MYSELF

gently caress YOU, ME

• Locked thread