Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I put chilli on my fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Molentik posted:

Sambal Oelek or bust, you whiny fat pussies.

Sambal Badjak if you are a sensitive baby.

:indo pride:

i've been happily using sambal oelek in my cooking lately but i'm not convinced it should go on pommes

might give it a shot next time i make some though

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

NecroMonster posted:

the proper way to use miracle whip is to throw it into the trash
Same goes for mayo.

Jackoff Pastorius
May 16, 2010

Haverchuck posted:

you deserve to be force fed a firehose of ketchup and mayonnaise until you explode in a flurry of gore and condiments. go gently caress yourself in the rear end with a lit stick of dynamite you stupid piece of poo poo.

That sounds unpleasant.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

RadioactiveKid posted:

I put chilli on my fries

a couple days ago on the road I ordered carne asada fries in a place and i was excited because i knew about this dish but i dont live anywhere near san diego . well they brought that poo poo out and it was basically shredded stir fry style sirloin instead of actual mexico city style carne asada. basically i still havent had the actual dish carne asada fries but instead what a midwest tex mex chain claims to be carne asada fries. suicide is on the table here folks

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I once had poutine that was served with yellow cheddar curds instead of white and I just shot up the place. Not like, with a gun, I just threw my fries and gravy everywhere, and I mean everywhere. When I looked back over my shoulder on the way out and tipped my fedora, those people knew what fear was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
curried ketchup is good, on fries

• Locked thread