Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fonducci
Feb 5, 2007
"The other white meat"
i once drove 90 minutes for some pressed, commercial cannabis flowers but i know some people really like crask and pills and stuff too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1YU9sCk1Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
why id even go so far as to pay fair market value, OP

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
What's a doc? Am I supposed to know that?

I refuse to watch the video.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
seems like your brain is having that problem again, OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
"DOC" (Drug of Choice) is rehab lingo for your favorite drug, it's like People of Color and its designed to make a nefarious idea into something clinical

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I usually drive to get it but my guy sometimes delivers. I then drive some of it to a buddys house because he has cooler drugs to try.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
is punching people in the face a drug? i go to new jersey for that sometimes, it's kinda far but not that far that i'm like nah, i don't feel like that today, then i eat something good when i get home, like pierogies and that hits the spot sometimes.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I have gone into the worst places imaginable for heroin and endured much abuse. Bad decision all around, really.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can someone bring me some benzos im scared im going to die lol

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Scored 50mg diphenhydramine at Target. I try and stick to the 25mg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Once I dosed a large amount of an internet opioid i used to like and i used flat soda as a medium and it caused me to vomit but i caught it held it in my mouth and swallowed all the vomit back to preserve the drugs dose. thats my drugs story

• Locked thread