Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i didnt want to get in trouble for mod sauce

He's s real

Pepperoni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

social vegan posted:

He's s real

Pepperoni

i was scared hed go

full ham

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Ripperoni and Cheese.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

Ripperoni and Cheese.

gonna have to pan that joke

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

gonna have to pan that joke

Thats rather deep of you to dish out on me.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Professor Shark posted:

What kind of olives do you use?

black for plebs, kalamata for those who know whats up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

the great deceiver posted:

black for plebs, kalamata for those who know whats up

mfw you don't just have a jar of black/green/kalamata chopped that you spoon liberally onto every frozen pizza

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ScrubLeague posted:

mfw you don't just have a jar of black/green/kalamata chopped that you spoon liberally onto every frozen pizza

I like to rub myself down with olive oil.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

I like to rub myself down with olive oil.

olive this pizza talk has to end eventually

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

no we actually have to cut the olives ourselves and it's one of the most tedious prep jobs there is so when i can i try to flex my massive nuts and make one of the more junior cooks do it instead but usually i end up doing it anyway because nobody really gives a gently caress what i say which has been a constant in my life

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

tbh i dont think i ever want to eat pizza again in my loving life after working at this place

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

olive this pizza talk has to end eventually

I can't think of any good responses I'm going to bed.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ya it's 4:02 i need to go to bed to rest up for a big day of making loving pizza

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Professor Shark posted:

What kind of olives do you use?

I prefer pizzas with three olives. 3 olives. Three Olives,

Does saying that name three times summon him? And do pizza delivery men deliver to condos where kids play and apparently make noise in the pool at the bottom anyway? Because it sounds like a setup.

Would Three Olives blackmail a pizza delivery man by saying he'd report him to the police as a pedo unless he did exactly as he said? Sounds like a fanfic to me.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i like the new direction gbs takin

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

didn't some guy eat pizza his whole life and all he got was this lousy vice interview

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

I was VERY upset reading this thread from the start, getting a craving for ominos, then reading and thinking there was a promotion for 50% off online orders. Didn't take me until the end to notice this is a 2 month old thread.

Why.

:negative:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

iroguebot posted:

I was VERY upset reading this thread from the start, getting a craving for ominos, then reading and thinking there was a promotion for 50% off online orders. Didn't take me until the end to notice this is a 2 month old thread.

Why.

:negative:

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

social vegan posted:

didn't some guy eat pizza his whole life and all he got was this lousy vice interview

I reckon you can do that and live. But you'd have to make your own pizzas and manage the nutrient levels and poo poo. You'd have pizzas loaded with carrots or something so you have enough fiber, or you'd get lazy and you pizza will be a super high-fiber and extremely flat wholegrain mix just covered with vitamin supplement pills and cilantro.

I'd love to see a vegan-only raw-food version of that. The most constricted diet ever: no animal products and no cooking and everything has to be a pizza. You could take bids on how long it'd take before people would die. It'd be the first reality show I'd consider watching!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

IronClaymore posted:

I reckon you can do that and live. But you'd have to make your own pizzas and manage the nutrient levels and poo poo. You'd have pizzas loaded with carrots or something so you have enough fiber, or you'd get lazy and you pizza will be a super high-fiber and extremely flat wholegrain mix just covered with vitamin supplement pills and cilantro.

I'd love to see a vegan-only raw-food version of that. The most constricted diet ever: no animal products and no cooking and everything has to be a pizza. You could take bids on how long it'd take before people would die. It'd be the first reality show I'd consider watching!

it's more than doable because you can get whatever toppings you want

try doing what this guy does and take 90% of your nutrition from big macs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Gorske

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

social vegan posted:

He also got to eat pizza for his whole life.

• Locked thread