Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Can you do voodoo from someone's used toilet paper in the little waste basket int he shitter? Or is it just fingernails and hair that work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i can't help you with this, however may i suggest that you try it on yourself to determine if it works or not? HTH

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i can't help you with this, however may i suggest that you try it on yourself to determine if it works or not? HTH

Can't or won't.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Can you do voodoo from someone's used toilet paper in the little waste basket int he shitter? Or is it just fingernails and hair that work?

fecal matter counts as .25 fingernails fyi

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hrmph glorpf glorpg hngg

*scrapes a bunch of yellow cheese to one side

Harrk fnugg hrak mnlllll

*notices the 20 year old mexicouple eating from the not gringo part of the menu, they have a fat toddler running around

Hnnmmm nice tits on that bitch hmmbd ggek

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Voodoo bad mmmkay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Taqueria... Sounds like voodoo to me

• Locked thread