Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

join one of those super serious flight sim roleplay servers and crash your plane into the control tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ghostter posted:

join one of those super serious flight sim roleplay servers and crash your plane into the control tower

My brother used to join those. He's a former Marine pilot and flight instructor, thousands of hours and a bachelors in aeronautics.

He would lecture people on proper radio procedures and calling people out on loving up on their flight plans

All while flying his 737 upside down while squaking his transponder to hijacked and acting like the people getting mad at him for it had no idea what they were talking about

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Booblord Zagats posted:

My brother used to join those. He's a former Marine pilot and flight instructor, thousands of hours and a bachelors in aeronautics.

He would lecture people on proper radio procedures and calling people out on loving up on their flight plans

All while flying his 737 upside down while squaking his transponder to hijacked and acting like the people getting mad at him for it had no idea what they were talking about

oh finally an expert

could you please ask him, just what is the deal with airline food

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
why is airport food so expensive

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

CLEARED HOT

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

FOX TWO

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

chaosbreather posted:

oh finally an expert

could you please ask him, just what is the deal with airline food

His response

"It's pretty lovely, Jerry."

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im gonna fly an airplane drunk

https://www.twitch.tv/ethanol03

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its just like beggers canyon back home *immediately goes into a tailspin*

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEwmxye3Fkw

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

:eyepop: