Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is this poll unnecessary?
Yes, gas thread / ban op
I'm sexually attracted to members of my own gender
I enjoy letting other men have sex with my wife
No (goku option)
View Results

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
meth mostly, I saw it on Breaking Bad, it looks like an interesting and potentially profitable hobby.

Problem is, I need people to "smurf" pseudo-ephedrine for me, this is where you come in goons, please send said smurfed pseudo to me in whatever crude yet effectively illicit way you can manage and I will share my doubtless massive profits with you, based on the percentage of pseudo you supplied.

Don't worry about mexican drug cartels muscling in on our business, I have a big mean dog and a BB gun.

I am scraping the red phosphorous off matchbook strikers as we speak and my mom will let us use her gas stove so we can 'cook' outside, so soon we will have our drug empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
there's a show on discovery channel or whatever about hillbillys making moonshine in the woods and now I want to do it too

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
If I do a P2P cook, my product ends up racemic and the catalysts necessary for a pure d-meth cook are more expensive than the end-product is worth. Maybe we should just ferment benzaldehyde and make our own pseudo, what do you guys think?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Lunixnerd posted:

If I do a P2P cook, my product ends up racemic and the catalysts necessary for a pure d-meth cook are more expensive than the end-product is worth. Maybe we should just ferment benzaldehyde and make our own pseudo, what do you guys think?

I think you're now on a watch list.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Crazyeyes posted:

I think you're now on a watch list.

Tell me about it...

(by browsing to this website: http://www.fightingkids.com/ and leaving a comment on the guest book)

• Locked thread