Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I smoke Virginia Slims. I've come a long way, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I smoke fools on the bball court, does that count?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
people must, otherwise why sell them?

wjat a dumb question

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

when i smoked marlboro menthols were my go to. Salems sucked and so did Kools.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

they banned menthols where i live so instead they just put a menthol in the filter and you can 'activate' it at any point during your smoke by crushing it. but yeah smoking is still cool maybe even cooler since less people do it these days.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

SirEvelynTremble posted:

switch to rolling tobacco, and filters and papers - lots cheaper. American Spirit do additive free, STILL cheaper than buying a pack of factory made chemicalized poo poo

American Spirit are being sued right now because they are not actually additive free even though they claim to be.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol at nitpicking over additives while you smoke tobacco 100 feet from the door in the rain by law where your cancer can't infect other people

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

The Goatfather posted:

lol at nitpicking over additives while you smoke tobacco 100 feet from the door in the rain by law where your cancer can't infect other people

Lol if you actually keep the "correct" distance instead of hanging out under the nearest overhang and flipping the bird to all the squares.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Lol if you actually keep the "correct" distance instead of hanging out under the nearest overhang and flipping the bird to all the squares.

*cough cough cough cough*

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I gave up smoking to be a runner. Most days I regret that decision. A smoke sounds loving great right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah me in highschool when I would hang out with the kids who were a mix of white trash and ghetto wannabees who were also somehow not juggalos

Cigarettes are pretty cool it's a shame my lungs are fags

• Locked thread