Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
how much do you regret dropping out of school?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Do you get health insurance, or are the lanyards and posters supposed to help you offset the cost of private pay?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

How many lanyards would it take to hang yourself from the ceiling?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Do you the give you the black gamestop polo or do you have to buy one?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
LOL gamestop to stop selling consoles with digital copies of games!

Its so their employees will stop stealing all the codes and people wont learn about buying games online in the console!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

How many lanyards would it take to hang yourself from the ceiling?

Take a lotta lanyards twined together to make a rope strong enough not to break.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

Take a lotta lanyards twined together to make a rope strong enough not to break.

I bet there's a cut off for those "free lanyards"

OP which type of disc would be best for cracking and then slitting one's wrists with???

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
GameStop should have seen the writing on the wall when Blockbuster was going down and switched their business model to emulate Netflix's and use their brand recognition to dominate the market. Then end their leases on their brick and mortar stores except for the few most profitable.

Instead their management/directors suck and GameFly beat them to the punch so they're just slowly circling the drain. GameStop failed to adapt to a changing market and they're hosed. Even if Amazon doesn't shut them out, the age of physical media is done; it's only a matter of time.

So basically, how does it feel to work for a company with no future?

e: GameStop could have also taken the lead when the eSports thing was taking off and host tournaments and sponsor teams and poo poo but nope lol they're doubling down on the pawn shop model

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 2, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you have to wear a lanyard with your ID on it at work, you have a lovely job. This includes military contractors and Computer Janitors with RFID tags

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you have to wear a lanyard with your ID on it at work, you have a lovely job. This includes military contractors and Computer Janitors with RFID tags

I wear one so that I won't be shot by police the day an unknown assailant brings a gun to school and I'm running around in the hallways because all the doors are locked

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Professor Shark posted:

I wear one so that I won't be shot by police the day an unknown assailant brings a gun to school and I'm running around in the hallways because all the doors are locked

You have my deepest Goondolences

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Booblord Zagats posted:

HOW DID YOU KNOW I AM A DIGITAL JANITOR?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

you have a lovely job.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

Well I haven't been shot yet

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

I don't have anything to add to this thread but I can't stop staring at your avatar

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
I think I received a virus whilst browsing the wrestlehut?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Thursday Next posted:

I think I received a virus whilst browsing the wrestlehut?

Is it Macho Madness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Thread, OP, and Gamestop are trash.

PC Master Race

• Locked thread